Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Tonight's Lunatarium Party Has Been Moved!!!!

IMPORTANT VENUE CHANGE INFO REGARDING "TRONIC TREATMENT V.S. INFRASTRUCTURE" PARTY:

Due to lack of renewal of their operator/zoning permit or something to that extent....Lunatarium will not be open tonight....BUT!!!!!!!! The party is STILL ON.

It has been moved to: 66 Water St. Which is the name of the venue and the address as well. It is within walking distance from Lunatarium and located in D.U.M.B.O. as well. Its right near the base of the Brooklyn Bridge from what i understand.

There will be directions/info posted on the door of Lunatarium regarding the location of the new venue for those who make the trip to Luna and are in disarray because of the very sudden change of venue.

The party is definitely still on and admission may be $20 instead of $25...that's really not my call but its a good possibility it will be $20 straight up.

So u get to see Adam Beyer, DJ Hell, Function, Gene LeFosse and a whole shitload of other techno genius's perform for less than what it cost to see just one techno dj, Marco Carola perform at another venue.

It gonna be a great night no matter what....the new venue has an ENORMOUS BAR!!!!! and 2 rooms with great tight bass kickin sound.

Thanx for reading and pass the info on to fellow Lunaheads.

map2.gif

Line-up ONCE again:

Adam Beyer (Drumcode, Sweden) ONLY AREA APPEARANCE!!!

Tsuyoshi Suzuki (Tokyodrome.com, Tokyo)

Function (Infrastructure, New York)

Gene Lafosse (Convolute, New York)

Kazu (Vinyl Market, New York)

DJ HELL (Gigolo, Gremany)

Traxx (Gigolo, Chicago)

John Selway (Tronic/Primate, New York)

Dr. Wundt & Perfection LIVE (Dealers, New York)

Peter Jay LIVE (NYEX, New York)

Juan C. (Feel-up, NewYork)

Plexus (Satellite, New York)

Rich Bourque (Foundation, New York)

Agent Orange (Gotham Grooves, New York)

Craig Harris (Cousins, New York)

Dave Seagull (Cousins, New York)

Shimmer and Stumble ( Fuck the DJ, New York)

Tommy Sunshine

Hey, by me even mentioning the names John Selway or Tsuyoshi Suzuki, it obviously means that I actually saw the lineup...

I asked the question only because it's obvious that the people throwing this party can't even confirm a venue[which I'm fucking pissed off about] so why should I assume that they can confirm a DJ?

Selway, Suzuki, Beyer, Hell, Traxx, Sunshine, Dr. Wundt... are all playing!

couple of the local DJs (The Cousins guys, Pjay, Function) will not be playing, but the party is still happening with all the major scheduled talent, and at a lower admission price.