Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I LOVE CAMILA (from O2)

quest4sunrise

I swear, just as I am convinced she is the prettiest/charming/thoughtful/sweetest/warmest/caring/sexiest promoter I have ever met, she goes and surprises me even more!! That's right, I am referring to Camila from Oxygen Lounge and I'd like to take this time to write my ode of appreciation. First off, let me say I dont give a motherfuck if anyone else on this board has elite connections at places like Space or whatever so please don't get on here and try to upstage me, this isn't about that. Okay? So without further adeu:

Last night I took a group of 8 girls with me to Oxygen Lounge. It was all fine, but I didn't call to get on the list earlier so we got rejected at the door (as far as comps). So I left a message for her to call me when she got in and 10 minutes later she was telling us to get our asses over there! That's the kind of person she is. I am not a big spender, nor have I ever been so all I have to offer is me... and that is ok. She is truly a breath of fresh air in this fickle industry. I mean, I love and will always love places like Space, but (on an individual level) I just feel like another number in their empire. Camila and the rest of O2 make me feel loved. It's like "Cheers" in a way. "You wanna go where everyone knows your name" Ha, seriously though, they are beginning to really take off. Last night was SLAMMED! Plus they have the best sushi in MIA to boot. Well, I just wanted to take time and truely say thank you to Camila and profess my appreciation to the world of her. She is truely an inspiration and will always have my full support and loyalty

Originally posted by vipnerd

Yeah Funk ... it's the brazilian from O2 ... she is a sweeeeetheart ... ;)

Sweetheart indeed! ;)

You gotta love them brazilian, nothing but good vibes, good manners and big smiles.

Parabems Camila...superstar!

flag_brazil_small.jpg

Tudo legal, tudo belleza, tudo bom. :D

peace

Funk :D

Originally posted by shroomy

I eventually have to check this place out.

But I know there is no way she can be as big a sweety as Carla/Mazegirl. :)

Welcome to colombian charm Mr Shrooms, when Carla is in the house, you know you are being taken care of.

Felicitaciones Carla...superstar!

pict11.jpg

Que viva Colombia!

peace

Funk :D

I'm ready for my next P:M:Session :D

Originally posted by funketeer

If Camila is the brazilian girl from O2, and I think that's who you're talking about...

Welcome to brazilian charm :aright:

Dear Heaven,

If Camila is truely representative of what Brazilian women are like, please locate me there in my next life. Thanks

Mike

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Dear Heaven,

If Camila is truely representative of what Brazilian women are like, please locate me there in my next life. Thanks

Mike

Mike ... on the last Wedenesday of every month there is this dope Brazilian party at Jazid (Sobe) ... ask Guyman about it ... last Wednesday was again :eek: ...

I'll PM you to remind you April 30th ... :hat:

Mike ... on the last Wedenesday of every month there is this dope Brazilian party at Jazid (Sobe) ... ask Guyman about it ... last Wednesday was again :eek: ...

Yowsa, I am all about that. Hmm, might be a little intimidated cause I'm a white boy from Elon, NC so I don't have that latin flavor/game down quite yet, but I think I'll go anyways :cool: Thanks for the scoop!:aright::beer::aright:

I have dealt with Carla before when Maze first opened it's doors. She was very nice and very open to opinions. You could tell she wasn't all about the money and cared for what people thought. You would think all promoters should be like this so that they can absorb the feedback to make clubs better but like quest4sunrise is about the O2 girl, you could tell that you don't see people like this often. :):cool:

I'm glad everyone that has responded has been supporting and positive. All I can speak of are my experiences so I am in no way taking detracting from other people or places. Hell, there could be 100's of other people like her out there (though I doubt it) who I just haven't met yet. All I am saying is from everyone I have met, she is in a class by herself. I really hope she reads this soon because often times, I imagine, her job requires her to make things happen without giving her props or recognition. I realize that the reward comes in the form of how well the finished product works, but who couldn't use an occasional pat on the back or "we love you"? So, Camila, if you are reading this...

WE LOVE YOU!!

:love2::beer::comit::bounce: :bounce:

I also got a handful of posters that might be interesting as well:

Monday, March 31. $.50 Mondays present...

Bikini Mondays: A Brazilian Bikini Extravaganza

Featuring hand painted and hand beaded sun house bikinis

-Open Bar from 10-11

-$.50 shots and drafts from 9-midnight

-Complimentary Dinner for ladies from 9-11

-RSVP a must

Oxygen Lounge

2911 Grand Ave

Coconut Grove

305-476-0202

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

I also got a handful of posters that might be interesting as well:

Monday, March 31. $.50 Mondays present...

Bikini Mondays: A Brazilian Bikini Extravaganza

Featuring hand painted and hand beaded sun house bikinis

-Open Bar from 10-11

-$.50 shots and drafts from 9-midnight

-Complimentary Dinner for ladies from 9-11

-RSVP a must

Oxygen Lounge

2911 Grand Ave

Coconut Grove

305-476-0202

I believe either Camila or her family (mom) has a HOT ... HOT ... HOT ... brand of Brazilian style bikinis ... aka as tangas ... :eek: :eek: :D :D

Women don't look any better than in Rio in those tangas ... :eek:

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys. but specially to quest4sunrise. Mike you know that you have a home at Oxygen anytime. just call me and let me know.

Most important I just want to say that it's overwhelming to get messages like that and specially in such a boring, raining sunday. thank you for making my day so much better

and always remember a good atitude and a positive energy can take you to wonderful places and let me tell you... with no worries at all

I'll see you at O2. and always smile because after all we are in Sunny Miami

:):heart::party:

I was hoping you'd get around to seeing it or else I would have kept *bumping* it back to the top of the board :D At any rate, I'm glad I could pay back some of the kindness you have shown me. I might head up to that bikini thing tomorrow night so if I do, I'll see you there. If not, Im sure it won't be long til I see you again! Laters