Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is Manhattan Streets??

I am from NY. All I keep seeing is Manhattan Streets promotion. I give these guys credit for expanding the demographic of the promotion, but writing "New York New York" on an NJ club flyer is kind of od.

Don't get me wrong I like going out in NJ much more than in NY! And I mean MUCH MORE! Its just od seeing NY NY on a NJ on a flyer.

Anyhow, any reviews about the place? Has it ever been promoted? is it new? is it worth going to? pompton lakes is right there. let me know... thanx.

im glad to see people happy with my promotional habits!

with the help of my good friends artie & wassim!!!

Manhattan Streets is a new lounge/grill which recently open about 3 weeks ago, the grill part that is! The place is perfect size but really beautiful & Upscale! What were aiming to do is bring NyC to Jersey! Since the Venue is called Manhattan Streets.. I figured New York, New York would be a great idea for a party name!

Anyways the Grand Opening of New York, New York Thursday's is this Thursday April 3rd!!!! With music by Resident Dj Andrew Mendez! This is a 21+ Upscale Event for the truely Beautiful People of Jersey!!! Top Shelf Liquor/VIP Tables & Bottle Services Also!! Also Feturing the Clear Sound of BOSE!!! Located @ 6 Wanaque Ave, Pompton Lakes, Nj.

So Everyone Bring your Good Looks & Attitudes This Thursday!!!!! Pm Me For Details!!!

Avanti : U Better Be Coming Kid!!! :D

- Jerry C

www.NJNYCAFTERHOURS.com

Originally posted by misk

...my friend was saying something about going there aerly for dinner and drinks thurs...didn't realize it was gonna be the opening night of the party?.....hmmmm

missy, you shoulda known!! slacker!! lol :D anyways, we have a jazz band playing there from 5 to i believe 8:30, then the band leaves and andrew does his thing at 10.. let me know about the dinner thing, ill set u guys up !!! ;):D

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

missy, you shoulda known!! slacker!! lol :D anyways, we have a jazz band playing there from 5 to i believe 8:30, then the band leaves and andrew does his thing at 10.. let me know about the dinner thing, ill set u guys up !!! ;):D

...well....we were gonna go prob around 8:30.....cause i work till 7:30....it's like 3 of my girls b-day in a matter of 2 days......so we were gonna do a group deal lol............

Originally posted by misk

...well....we were gonna go prob around 8:30.....cause i work till 7:30....it's like 3 of my girls b-day in a matter of 2 days......so we were gonna do a group deal lol............

i hear ya.. your best bet would to be to call manhattan streets directly 973-839-7424 and speak with melissa. tell her u know me and that your planning on staying there for the rest of the night... shell gook u up! ;):D