• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

bwahahahaha......you at PvD?!?!?!

bwahahahaha....:laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

wait.....

nautilus & pvd in the sam building at the same time??????????

bwahahhahahahaaa....:laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

j/k

good times!

I know, right? But i am just being a nice boyfriend and coming alone with Ana. And aho knows - i might :shaky: like it. Plus Tyrant the next day looks good...

Tiny, wasnt everyones favorite genre was trance when they were getting into the EDM? I just didnt know any better, hehe...Actually. my first EDM party that blew me away was PVD at Crobar about 4 years ago during WMC. I had no clue what WMC was - i just went there for a spring break, lol...

Originally posted by nautilus60

Tiny, wasnt everyones favorite genre was trance when they were getting into the EDM? I just didnt know any better, hehe...Actually. my first EDM party that blew me away was PVD at Crobar about 4 years ago during WMC. I had no clue what WMC was - i just went there for a spring break, lol...

i know i know... I just like saying "Nautilus liked trance!" :eek::tongue:

Originally posted by nautilus60

Oh, come on, by now you have to know what i am thinking, let alone what i am trying to say, lol...

I meant to say: Now it makes sense...

sorry, I told you I left a few brain cells in Miami :D

Mr. Peppermint has a lot of fans. I hope there is enough of him to go around :D

8 DAYS! 8 DAYS! double w00t!

maybe he'll drop elevation again and i won't remember it again or something..... :confused:

At least I remember him dropping Gorecki last time :laugh: I hope he spins the Nothing but you cirrus mix. Yum!

There's going to be so many people I know there! I love when that happens :love:

Hey!!! :mad: :mad:

2 day UPS $14 airmail only option....

NO promocode anymore....

$60 to see PvD??? I'm going to Satellite tomorrow and getting it - if they don't have any left then I'll just order it online and pay the bloody $60.... bastards - I better get in this time!!!!

Originally posted by sauvee88

Hey!!! :mad: :mad:

2 day UPS $14 airmail only option....

NO promocode anymore....

$60 to see PvD??? I'm going to Satellite tomorrow and getting it - if they don't have any left then I'll just order it online and pay the bloody $60.... bastards - I better get in this time!!!!

yeah, i noticed that also. i'm gonna get my tix next week at the door, in case they get shady and shit and the fucking fire marshall decides to close the place down at 10pm.

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, i noticed that also. i'm gonna get my tix next week at the door, in case they get shady and shit and the fucking fire marshall decides to close the place down at 10pm.

i guess that way if they close the door at 10, i can still make it to DT.:D

Vic - post padder... :tongue:

Procrastination my ASS!!!! It's called not enough money to pay for PvD every fucking month - especially if the fuckers are going to over sell the damn thing and I have to pay $60 to see him every damn time!!!!

I don't mind seeing him - but this is going to be my last time for a good 4 months... I need to pull in the spending here... and $20 at Arc sounds better than $60 for Roxy any day.....

BUT... I will go and see him...

bills just kicked my ass too.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm not having a good day... fuck life :blown:

Thanks for the heads up, Sauvee, but don't you think I already knew about that ;)

I hope to god I can get in free to that one.........all of these "concert DJ nites" are eating a hole in my pocket. Its really that, and not the $5,000 I just forked over for an apartment :mad:

one of these weekends that we go up to NY we should go to the smaller venues and check those out. see what the deal is there. $40 last time for pvd, $50 this time, what next? $60 and then $70?!?!?

it'd better be a fucking 12 hr set if they expect people to pay $70.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: