Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Noles / Canes

sobeton

How about those Noles… Very impressive win over The Gators… Don’t know if that will be enough to impress the BCS. Hurricanes equally impressive in their win over

Syracuse. Would definitely like to see a Noles vs Canes National Championship Game…

Peace,

Sobeton

Hey all,

How about those Canes? Well, what can I say but that the polls are ridiculous. It would be fabulous to see UM and FSU fight it out again for it all. I know all those noles out there would LOVE to see that huh? Hope is such a sweet thing isn't it? We will see won't we. Sorry to all those Gators out there...I was cheering for ya! :-(

Jewel

Patrickl> Bro, Don't be so fast to count the Canes out. They have one more game left.

If they win ; they are still in the mix.

Oklahoma would have to loose to Oklahoma State next Saturday.This would set up a Noles

and Canes rematch. By the the way The BCS rankings come out on Monday. You may have

the BCS Ranking confused with The AP and

Coaches Polls. These two polls are considered

by the BCS.

Peace,

Sobeton

Sobe> Congrats to your boys, but I really don't think beating the Gators these days is any great feat. Spurrier is getting more and more senile as the years pass... good luck though; and hope the Canes spank the Noles if they end up together! cwm20.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Arrakis > Thanks Bro; I think ??? They just

resigned good ole Steve for a few more years.

I have seen the Gators play better this year;

just to many stupid mistakes..

Phrankadelic > You are right Bro. Their should be a playoff. Computers and Politics

should not determine ; who should play

for the National Champioship. Hope the Canes

can make it!!!

Peace,

Sobeton

• 2 weeks later...

Sup Bro,

Hey, Miami is still in it. It would be great if K-State beats Oklahoma; but I don’t think that will happen. Even if Oklahoma wins, Miami is still in it. The Canes should get

An invitation to the Sugar Bowl; if the Canes win and Florida State beats Oklahoma.

What will more than likely happen is a split of the National Championship. Believe

Me as Noles fan; I would love to see a re-match. In fact, that would probably be a more exciting game; then Noles vs Oklahoma. Got some questions for you about Church;

Check your PM’s…

Peace,

Sobeton

Archived