Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Peter Bailey!!!

binoys

Train Of Thought - Coming out on EN-SOUL(His and Mike Macs Lablel)

His Mix of I Am Ready - Out on *69

His Track with Judy Albanese

His Vocal With this new Talent - Coming out on Harlem Records.

And he just made a new track with Marcello Castelli!!

Thats what I Call "WERQ"

Originally posted by dog6

thats Mike Mac's

Yeah thats Mike Macs. Its coming out on The Same Label as Peters Train Of Thought thoug(EN SOUL Records) - (Peter and Mikes Label)

The Track With Castelli is still being touched up. Its Tribally with a little Latin Breakdown! Def Dope!

Wait till everyone hears that new vocal though!! lol I dont even know the name I just say " Yo play that fuckin vocal! " lololool

Originally posted by binoys

Yeah thats Mike Macs. Its coming out on The Same Label as Peters Train Of Thought thoug(EN SOUL Records) - (Peter and Mikes Label)

The Track With Castelli is still being touched up. Its Tribally with a little Latin Breakdown! Def Dope!

Wait till everyone hears that new vocal though!! lol I dont even know the name I just say " Yo play that fuckin vocal! " lololool

only thing is will they really be released cause after mike macs-turn the lights down, en oul had a whole list of releases w/ dates that never happened

Originally posted by wakeup

only thing is will they really be released cause after mike macs-turn the lights down, en oul had a whole list of releases w/ dates that never happened

Yes Sir! Train Of Thought and Where We Live are both gonna be put out soon. The promos went out during WMC. Ill let you know a date as soon as i hear from them

Originally posted by wakeup

yeah C & M Productions - True House 2003 was slated to be released on en-soul but SFP held the rights to the sample.....& Bailey's Dancefloor was signed to Lawler's Label......its a new label so I hope they are able to release more stuff on en-soul....good combo IMO

Originally posted by muzikman

where we live is redic also... en-soul is still a new label.. they will work the shit out and once its going good.. im sure they will start pumping out shit

Yeah Def. Very new label and they will def be pumping out some jams in the following year. Im working with them to throw some EN Soul Parties throughout the year and to have something down in Miami next year.

Originally posted by binoys

Yeah Def. Very new label and they will def be pumping out some jams in the following year. Im working with them to throw some EN Soul Parties throughout the year and to have something down in Miami next year.

Tarzan Shah :tongue:;)