Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trying something new.....

marcid21

so, i have quite an issue here....

I've had this gay friend, Raphael....we've known each other for ever.....well, seems like forever....we're prolly going on about four years now.....

anywho, this gay man, mind you...has an incredible boob fetish. He loves boobs of all sizes...and always CONSTANTLY insists on playing with mine. I've always seen no harm in it, and have let him handle my funbags....but, a few weeks ago things took a turn towards Straightville....we ended up having sex.

It wasn't great sex, wasn't really monumental or anything...but....it was nice good sex. Actually, we've had sex quite a few times after. Things have vastly improved....i mean...REALLY improved. So much so, that I might even dare say that we're "dating". :shake:

So, my question is....can I really convert him? I really just don't know what all this means. I've always sort of blocked out any romantic feelings for him, but I truly believe in what feelings are starting to grow. I might dare say....we can be, in love? :love:

I say tempt him, tease him, let him taste a little and then...

COCK BLOCK THAT NIGGA

Amuse yourself. Get your rocks off in his presence but make it show and tell, not touch.

No Scratch and Sniff for him.

If that doesn't drive him absolutely up the wall, I don't know what will. ;) temptation is the ultimate weapon of conversion.

Originally posted by joeg

i say, put on your strapon, and show him what anal sex is REALLY about... ;)

do you have to clown around CONSTANTLY?

god in fucking heaven JOE! It's not like I haven't confided in you about this before...and all you can do is proceed on your homosexual rants. What the fuck are you afraid of? Afraid you may wake up one god forsaken day and decided your gay? WTF....i think your just afraid....afraid that this may go against the grain on what all your lil' PTA suburban mothers have drilled into your head time and time again...

...god so typical! :blown:

Originally posted by marcid21

so, i have quite an issue here....

I've had this gay friend, Raphael....we've known each other for ever.....well, seems like forever....we're prolly going on about four years now.....

anywho, this gay man, mind you...has an incredible boob fetish. He loves boobs of all sizes...and always CONSTANTLY insists on playing with mine. I've always seen no harm in it, and have let him handle my funbags....but, a few weeks ago things took a turn towards Straightville....we ended up having sex.

It wasn't great sex, wasn't really monumental or anything...but....it was nice good sex. Actually, we've had sex quite a few times after. Things have vastly improved....i mean...REALLY improved. So much so, that I might even dare say that we're "dating". :shake:

So, my question is....can I really convert him? I really just don't know what all this means. I've always sort of blocked out any romantic feelings for him, but I truly believe in what feelings are starting to grow. I might dare say....we can be, in love? :love:

marcid, u may not wanna admit it, but your loving it. your thinking, i turned a gay boy straight. i have incredible abilities and an even more incredible pussy. congrats, ride it out. you've found every woman's dream. a man to have sex with, and one who can cry during bambi with and go shopping with.

Originally posted by marcid21

do you have to clown around CONSTANTLY?

god in fucking heaven JOE! It's not like I haven't confided in you about this before...and all you can do is proceed on your homosexual rants. What the fuck are you afraid of? Afraid you may wake up one god forsaken day and decided your gay? WTF....i think your just afraid....afraid that this may go against the grain on what all your lil' PTA suburban mothers have drilled into your head time and time again...

...god so typical! :blown:

but you give really good anal, though? :confused:

Bi all along and never experimented with the female aspect of things?? You should really talk to him and see what his intentions are I would hate for you to think you "converted him" and him decide to go back and you be hurt over it when it could all have been discussed in the first place.

My 2Cents :-)

~CB~

I think its very possible..Maybe he was never fully homosexual..Maybe he was never fully sure himself & wanted to try it w/ someone he felt close with..And now he likes it obviously if the sex is continuing ;) ..Hey anythings possible! I mean if he's always had a fetish w/ boobs than obviously he was always intrigued by the female body in some way..Maybe it wasn't that you converted him - maybe you just let him be himself

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I think its very possible..Maybe he was never fully homosexual..Maybe he was never fully sure himself & wanted to try it w/ someone he felt close with..And now he likes it obviously if the sex is continuing ;) ..Hey anythings possible! I mean if he's always had a fetish w/ boobs than obviously he was always intrigued by the female body in some way..Maybe it wasn't that you converted him - maybe you just let him be himself

do u have a pic?? not that i'm interested, just curious, besides, if memory serves me correct, u said u had a bf anyway somewhere. thanks. :cool:

yah im the blonde lol, the other is my best friend..and yes, they're real

wow, real?? :eek: impressive. i hope you don't mind that i've made your jugs my screen saver. :D . don't worry, only the fun bags, nothing else. any ass shots??

whoah that caught me offguard.. lol....thanks.. I think :confused: OK no more bc we're way off topic of this thread and I feel bad.. ok bye bye :D

haha. i'm sorry. i don't mean no harm. it's ok, on behalf of hotbarbiedoll, we're very sorry for taking over the thread. proceed.

btw....ya turkey butt's....

APRIL FOOL'S!

do you all really think i'd tackle a gay dude? No F'n way! Only truth to this is that i do indeed have a gay friend named Raphael with a boob fetish....but I never let him play with my funbags.... :tongue: