Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They say you can tell a lot from the first game...

kaydup

I am actually glad the season started like this. Every year we start off on a huge tear, look great up until the All Star break, then embarrass ourselves from there on out. I'd much rather start off crappy then pour it on at the end of the season. Just like the Pats did a couple of years ago.

New England teams aren't going to win a championship unless it's a huge suprise. I'm convinced of this.

Pedro looked great yesterday, but Embree and Fox couldn't close it out.. I hope this isn't a re-occuring thing.. Who else do we have as a set-up and a closer, b/c they obviously aren't all that great.. The F'n Devil Rays, we should sweep them in every series.. One good point to yesterday, Jeter dis-located his shoulder.. Well good for the Red Sox, I didn't mean good that he got hurt physically.,

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: :laugh: I can't believe i didn't buy it - but best t-shirt ever: EL GUAPO ES SEXY on the front of a sox shirt.

So simple and yet there's so much meaning there.

How on earth did you not buy that shirt!?!?! How funny is that!?!

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?