Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are men picky too ?

lollie60

Originally posted by siceone

Well guys are picky in a different than way girls are picky....

it's like you're in the supermarket in the cereal Isle and there is all this brand new cereal you never had..

Girls read labels, compare box size, consider price, ponder the mineral content. narrow down choices and then choose.

guys how ever rip open every box top and take a big handful and tastes every single box... low and behold 90% of the boxes taste good. so then we look at labels, compare box size, price, mineral content, and then we choose. this process takes alot of time so while he's choosing he's still tasting.

girls leave the Isle with one box, and the rest of the boxes feel rejected.

guys leave the Isle with one box(sometimes 2), and leave alot of damaged goods for other guys to come pick through.

so the moral of the story is don't let a guy stick his spoon in your cereal unless he has a wholw gallon of 2 percent to commit to your ass.

That was fucking beautiful.

I'll have sex with any girl that's good enough looking and has a good enough personality.... so long as I'm not concerned about diseases or babies.

So the girl has to either be hot or charming, or both semi hot and semi charming.

And, I think if you're not having a one night stand it's best to wait a little while to know them, like 3 outings or so at least. Uhm, it's just you want to make sure you don't get any fatal attraction type whores.

And to tell the truth, unless you're really sexually attracted to someone, like at a club, and they're looking hot, it's personality which is more of the attraction for me now more then looks are - but then it depends on what lines you're thinking along.

I think a minimum standard of looks are just a prerequisite, and then it's just how well you get along with the person.

Personally I can make love or fall in love very easily, yet I'm not big on attachment.

Originally posted by siceone

Well guys are picky in a different than way girls are picky....

it's like you're in the supermarket in the cereal Isle and there is all this brand new cereal you never had..

Girls read labels, compare box size, consider price, ponder the mineral content. narrow down choices and then choose.

guys how ever rip open every box top and take a big handful and tastes every single box... low and behold 90% of the boxes taste good. so then we look at labels, compare box size, price, mineral content, and then we choose. this process takes alot of time so while he's choosing he's still tasting.

girls leave the Isle with one box, and the rest of the boxes feel rejected.

guys leave the Isle with one box(sometimes 2), and leave alot of damaged goods for other guys to come pick through.

so the moral of the story is don't let a guy stick his spoon in your cereal unless he has a wholw gallon of 2 percent to commit to your ass.

That was awesome!

If it's just going to be a one night stand then looks and attraction are a lot more important than most anything else. The hotter a girl is the more I'll put up with either things that annoy me about her or things I don't agree with, although even then my tolerance for either is quite low. If you're looking for something more than whereas looks are still important personality and other important qualities factor in as well. I don't care how hot a girl is but if she's dumb as bricks and has no motivation for the future then there is no way I'm going to consider getting into a serious relationship with her.

Originally posted by rfkfreak

That was awesome!

If it's just going to be a one night stand then looks and attraction are a lot more important than most anything else. The hotter a girl is the more I'll put up with either things that annoy me about her or things I don't agree with, although even then my tolerance for either is quite low. If you're looking for something more than whereas looks are still important personality and other important qualities factor in as well. I don't care how hot a girl is but if she's dumb as bricks and has no motivation for the future then there is no way I'm going to consider getting into a serious relationship with her.

Sup bro! Good to see ya around these parts.