• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

ironically, you proved my point one again....:rolleyes:

Which way the wiping of the ass?? lol

Sassa,

Seriously I love being an american!! My parents came here from Italy and have given me the oppurtunies for a better life.

The statement is true no other country is better the

U.S.of A

from a friend.

i was being sarcastic...about the jealous bit..glad you caught on...

btw, nice to see you again, it's been a while.

nice to see you too...

i stopped posting on this board because used to be overpopulated by morrons...

then somebody told me about this thread...

so i thought i'd try to talk with some of these new people...

i tought i'd try to share some vital information that is never broadcasted over u.s. "mass media" (for good reasons)...

but it seems that the people here are just not able to see past fox news...

they seem to believe anything that comes out of tony snow's mouth...

and i'm sure they also believe that:

1. roosevelt didn't know before hand about the pearl harbor attack...

2. oswald shot jfk...

3. the incubator babies story (gulf war) was true...

4. g.w. bush didn't know before hand about the 9/11 attacks...

Originally posted by frenchbread

4. g.w. bush didn't know before hand about the 9/11 attacks...

you are a fucking imbecile. thats about the stupidest thing I read in here, even stupider than normalnoises daily BS, and thats saying alot!

Originally posted by dnice35

you are a fucking imbecile. thats about the stupidest thing I read in here, even stupider than normalnoises daily BS, and thats saying alot!

oh really?...

then you explain me this genius:

january 2001: the bush administration orders the FBI to "back off" investigations of two of osama bin laden's relatives (abdullah and omar) who were living in falls church, VA.

june 2001: german intelligence warns the CIA and israel that terrorists are "planning to hijack commercial aircraft to use as weapons to attack important symbols of american and israeli culture."

summer 2001: an iranian man phones us law enforcement to warn of an imminent attack on the wtc in the week of September 9th. german police confirm the calls.

summer 2001: russian intelligence notifies the CIA that 25 terrorists pilots have been specifically training for suicide missions.

august 2001: vladimir putin orders russian intelligence to warn the us government "in the strongest possible terms" of imminent attacks on airports and government buildings.

sept. 6th~7th, 2001: 4,744 put options (a speculation that the stock will go down) are purchased on united air lines stock, as opposed to only 366 call options (speculation that the stock will go up). this is 285 times above normal. many of the ual puts are purchased through deutsche banc/alex. brown, a firm managed until 1998 by a.b. "buzzy" kongrad, now the third-ranking cia official.

sept. 10th, 2001: 4,516 put options are puschased on american airlines, as compared to 748 call options. no other airlines show similar trading patterns.

sept. 11th, 2001: employess of odigo, inc. in israel, one of the world's largest instant-messaging companides, receive threat warnings of an imminent attack on the wtc less than two hours before the first plane hits. both the cia and mossad are notified.

sept. 11th, 2001: for 50 minutes, from 8:15am to 9:05am, though it's widely known within the FAA and the military that four planes have been simultaneously hijacked and taken off course, no fighters are scrambled. this violates 25 years of established procedure.

conspiracy theory huh?...

i wonder why they started a government-funded independant investigation on 9/11 then...

and why cheney and bush first blocked the investigation...

and why oh why, bush eventually nominated himself as chair of the investigation...

oh really?...

january 2001: the bush administration orders the FBI to "back off" investigations of two of osama bin laden's relatives (abdullah and omar) who were living in falls church, VA.

june 2001: german intelligence warns the CIA and israel that terrorists are "planning to hijack commercial aircraft to use as weapons to attack important symbols of american and israeli culture."

summer 2001: an iranian man phones us law enforcement to warn of an imminent attack on the wtc in the week of September 9th. german police confirm the calls.

summer 2001: russian intelligence notifies the CIA that 25 terrorists pilots have been specifically training for suicide missions.

august 2001: vladimir putin orders russian intelligence to warn the us government "in the strongest possible terms" of imminent attacks on airports and government buildings.

sept. 6th~7th, 2001: 4,744 put options (a speculation that the stock will go down) are purchased on united air lines stock, as opposed to only 366 call options (speculation that the stock will go up). this is 285 times above normal. many of the ual puts are purchased through deutsche banc/alex. brown, a firm managed until 1998 by a.b. "buzzy" kongrad, now the third-ranking cia official.

sept. 10th, 2001: 4,516 put options are puschased on american airlines, as compared to 748 call options. no other airlines show similar trading patterns.

sept. 11th, 2001: employess of odigo, inc. in israel, one of the world's largest instant-messaging companides, receive threat warnings of an imminent attack on the wtc less than two hours before the first plane hits. both the cia and mossad are notified.

sept. 11th, 2001: for 50 minutes, from 8:15am to 9:05am, though it's widely known within the FAA and the military that four planes have been simultaneously hijacked and taken off course, no fighters are scrambled. this violates 25 years of established procedure.

consipiracy theory huh?...

i wonder why they started a government-funded independant investigation on 9/11 then...

and why oh why, bush eventually nominated himself as chair of the investigation...

:clap2::aright:

Frenchy,

do yourself a favor and STOP watching the X-Files. this is a BS theory, by the way didnt Bush take over the house jan. 2001? so his first set of business was to tell the FBI to back off..... :rolleyes:

by the way show me proofs of all this, you can easily cut and paste this off some anti-goverment web site.

oh really?...

by the way whats the relationship between Osama and these people? just out of curiosity.

by the way whats the relationship between Osama and these people? just out of curiosity.

doh!!!! look at how much stocks in american corporations and businesses are owned by saudi nationals...

money,money,money...that's their tie to saudi arabia aka the homeland of bin laden to america....land of the free, home of the brave (sic)....:blank:

Frenchy,

do yourself a favor and STOP watching the X-Files. this is a BS theory, by the way didnt Bush take over the house jan. 2001? so his first set of business was to tell the FBI to back off..... :rolleyes:

by the way show me proofs of all this, you can easily cut and paste this off some anti-goverment web site.

you do yourself a favor, and you go verify those facts...

these are undisputable and verifiable facts...

man some of them were even on the 9/11 memorial tv shows (faa and military not responding for 50 minutes)...your precious fox even aired that...

and give me a break with the x-file crap...or have you nothing better to say...

do you realize how this discussion has been going?...do you realize how dumb you come out?...

i give you facts that are verifiable...

what do you give back?..."no way"..."fuck you fag"...

undeniably, your arguments corroborated with all that evidence that you bring are flawless, and you must therefore be right...

wake up you man...you saying "french fag" (considering that i'm american, that is very funny), and "fuck you" doesn't make you right...

but then again, you have done nothing but proove your immaturity and lack of knowledge...

have you brought any facts to substantiate your arguments?...nope...

so do yourself a favor, go read something and finish highschool...

doh!!!! look at how much stocks in american corporations and businesses are owned by saudi nationals...

money,money,money...that's their tie to saudi arabia aka the homeland of bin laden to america....land of the free, home of the brave (sic)....:blank:

well one thing is for sure you're definately not a finanace major.. companies don't have a say of who get's to buy thier stock unless it's direct purchase.

Originally posted by siceone

well one thing is for sure you're definately not a finanace major.. companies don't have a say of who get's to buy thier stock unless it's direct purchase.

but the fact of the matter is, they do own a majority of stocks in many american and european companies..are you going to deny this too?

Originally posted by siceone

i'm sorry but...

what are you talking about????...

she never said that companies have a say on who buys their stock...

did i miss something or are you high right now man?...

how do you get that from what she typed?...

you know what dnice35...

if we were back in 1963, you would probably be one of those "patriotic" americans out for blood saying:

"oswald did it, let 's get those fucking reds"...

think about that for a second next time you're ready to jump on any "patriotic" issue...

oh really?...

conspiracy theory huh?...

OKAY Frenchie here we go...

What you pointed out is that up until 8:45 Sept 11th The United States was a fairy tale land. Americans weren't aware of the real threat of terrorism, it was only something you read about or watched on TV that took place in other countries to far to devote any time from our busy scheduule to even fathom...

Seriously didn't EVERYONE think a private small plane hit the first tower?? It wasn't until the shock of the second plane hiting the 2nd tower that Americans knew it was under attack..

To say our intelligence which every american was sure would protected us FAILED would be an understatement. The Clinton administration cut spending for military and intelligence but I won't point fingers because we got caught sleeping...I agree with your examples there but to say that ANYONE knew it was really going to happen I disagree. The United states gets THOUSANDS of threats every day and pre 911 we did not have the resources or the initiative to respond..

The fact is we can point fingers at everyone all day long but what would that solve?? Did you ever think that the gov't would not want an investigation because it would show to the world we were weak. Would you want to show other nations how the worlds only superpower got caught with it's thumb in it's ass? or would you just rapidly plug the holes in the system by 1)Developing a Dept for Homeland Security2)Increasing military spending 3)Lift the restraints on your intellignce so it can better detect and destroy future threats plus countless other things that make us safer. Beleive me they know how they dropped the ball although not everyone has to know except the people fixing it..

To the ant-war or conspiracy thinkers why complain and show our weaknesses? Why would you expend so much energy to show the faults but not follow through with constructive advice?? That is lame bro.. we all live in this country together and whether you beleive it or not people are planning as we speak to destroy it..

I asked the people who critisize the govt on this board this very question but no one responds...

How would you deal with terorism against the United States or would you rather it be destroyed???

Originally posted by mr mahs

OKAY Frenchie here we go...

What you pointed out is that up until 8:45 Sept 11th The United States was a fairy tale land. Americans weren't aware of the real threat of terrorism, it was only something you read about or watched on TV that took place in other countries to far to devote any time from our busy scheduule to even fathom...

Seriously didn't EVERYONE think a private small plane hit the first tower?? It wasn't until the shock of the second plane hiting the 2nd tower that Americans knew it was under attack..

To say our intelligence which every american was sure would protected us FAILED would be an understatement. The Clinton administration cut spending for military and intelligence but I won't point fingers because we got caught sleeping...I agree with your examples there but to say that ANYONE knew it was really going to happen I disagree. The United states gets THOUSANDS of threats every day and pre 911 we did not have the resources or the initiative to respond..

The fact is we can point fingers at everyone all day long but what would that solve?? Did you ever think that the gov't would not want an investigation because it would show to the world we were weak. Would you want to show other nations how the worlds only superpower got caught with it's thumb in it's ass? or would you just rapidly plug the holes in the system by 1)Developing a Dept for Homeland Security2)Increasing military spending 3)Lift the restraints on your intellignce so it can better detect and destroy future threats plus countless other things that make us safer. Beleive me they know how they dropped the ball although not everyone has to know except the people fixing it..

To the ant-war or conspiracy thinkers why complain and show our weaknesses? Why would you expend so much energy to show the faults but not follow through with constructive advice?? That is lame bro.. we all live in this country together and whether you beleive it or not people are planning as we speak to destroy it..

I asked the people who critisize the govt on this board this very question but no one responds...

How would you deal with terorism against the United States or would you rather it be destroyed???

This war is not about ending terrorism. And if you think it is, your very misinformed. If you think it will bring an end to it, your dead wrong.

Originally posted by starvingartist

This war is not about ending terrorism. And if you think it is, your very misinformed. If you think it will bring an end to it, your dead wrong.

This was is just another step to end terrorism. Freeing Iraq means that there is one less country that terrorists can hide and train.

Originally posted by spragga25

This was is just another step to end terrorism. Freeing Iraq means that there is one less country that terrorists can hide and train.

It may also be another country where children are taught to hate and resent the U.S. Especially when they uncover the truth as to what happened. You know it will be impossible to hide the fact that half of the globe opposed the war, that half of the U.S. opposed the war, and that nearly everyone believed it was about Oil. The truth of the matter is that the possibilities are endless, I just wish people kept this in mind. Ignorance is not bliss. You must acknowledge that the future is unknown. Win or lose, the impact the war has on the world is unknown.

Originally posted by starvingartist

I swear to god I wish for one minute you anti-war heads would think outside the box and see the big picture.. Is it about oil? No. Is OIL important in accomplishing the bigger objectives like improving the anti-american sentiment that was created by oppressive governments using the american scapegoat for the countries mis- fortunes.. Yes The oil revenue will rebuild Iraq just like in 1991 when kuwait was liberated, It payed for itself to be rebuilt and the people prospered with minimal terrorism. How ANYONE can't see the similarities in the 2 situations amazes me. We should thank god Iraq has a lucrative natural resource makeS the mission alot easier .

The United states will liberate Iraq, install a democratic government that is representative of all the diffrent ethnic groups, it will be guided by the United States until it is a full functioning democracy..Is this really a bad outcome? Aren't the people in Iraq safer? even it is ALL about oil which of course is not true isn't the world a better place. Once the countries sorrounding Iraq realise that they don't have to live in poverty and that life is better, terrorism will drop. In a democracy where the sentiment of society towards the gov't is trustworthy there is no terrorism. Of course you got your loons like half this board that beleives there is hidden agenda behind it all. Our country does shady stuff but for the good of the country that's the way life is..