Clubplanet Nightlife Community

France

Originally posted by cintron

you're right.

All your comments are what turn your posts into condescending posts.

please man...

your posts are condescending and full of insults...

but you're the moral police yea?...

please...

"....and US tanks are NOT in baghdad."

what are you talking about?...

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dnice35

would you people let this thread die already..... why give so much attention to a thread named after a piece of shit country "france"....

:peeright: france

and yet another great display of intelligence dnice35...

i think you might not have to actually finish highschool man...

you already know all you need to know...

and whatever you're missing, you can always count on tony snow to let you in the know right?...:rolleyes:

but in a way it's good testament to your pro-war side to have people like you in there...it shows how great their intentions are...

no knowledge...no facts...yet such conviction...

mmmhmmm...

reminds me of some other historical period...

Originally posted by frenchbread

you already all you need to know...

and whatever you're missing, you can always count on tony snow to let you in the know right?...:rolleyes:

but in a way it's good testament to your pro-war side to have people like you in there...it shows how great their intentions are...

mmmhmmm...

are you a bot?

kind of like SmarterChild, except more whiny and you automatically post on messageboards instead of talking on AIM?

View Weather 12180

View Horoscope for Cancer

see if this works...

listen chris...

i don't care what you say...

the best way for france to get that money back, would have been to go in with the u.s. and just bomb it out of hussein...

he obviously didn't give it back to france for however many years that he was left alone...so giving him more time wouldn't have brought the money...bombing him would have...

so don't tell me france was opposing the war to get their money back...

French,

Seriously all kidding aside you don't think for 1 minute Chirac had a hidden agenda?? How do we know that Iraq only owed 8 billion? Who is to say it wasn't higher how much does a nuclear reactor cost a buck fifty? To say Chirac went against the U.S because he is a dove is incorrect.. The French controlled the oil for food program and we ALL know what kind of a debacle that was... Also France has resentment toward the worlds only super power because we all know that besides that permenent seat they have in that irrelevant security council the country is the toilet By siding with Iraq they have strenghnthen the perception with the arab world which going by their dealing in th region it provides lucrative oppurtunities why can't you see that?? The truth is just like their weapons program Iraq is the master of illusion and I don't beleive 1 word that comes out of Iraq or even Paris because they are are both snakes..

French I know my country sometimes does shady things but I feel you have crossed the line in saying the French are not guilty of the same thing... And to say one is guilty and the other isn't is niave...

you already know all you need to know...

mmmhmmm...

you want facts, you dumb shit?

how about 5,000+ kurds that were gased by this regime?

how about all the other people who died at the hands of this regime?

how about the thousands of chemical suits found?

this regime use of innocent civilians as human shield.

the many defectors who have witnessed the cruelty first hand?

I'll tell you this, thanks to our troops, this regime wont have a chance to do it again. like Spraga said, you people are all talk, no action.

I'll tell you this, thanks to our troops, this regime wont have a chance to do it again. like Spraga said, you people are all talk, no action.

Good point..

To say France in its opposition to the war was not swayed by financial interests not only is dishonest, it's just straight up bullshit. The facts speak for themselves:

France controls over 22.5 percent of Iraq’s imports.

French total trade with Iraq under the oil-for-food program is the third largest, totaling $3.1 billion since 1996, according to the United Nations.

In 2001 France became Iraq’s largest European trading partner.

Roughly 60 French companies do an estimated $1.5 billion in trade with Baghdad annually under the U.N. oil-for-food program.

France’s largest oil company, Total Fina Elf, has negotiated a deal to develop the Majnoon field in western Iraq. The Majnoon field purportedly contains up to 30 billion barrels of oil.

Total Fina Elf also negotiated a deal for future oil exploration in Iraq’s Nahr Umar field. Both the Majnoon and Nahr Umar fields are estimated to contain as much as 25 percent of the country’s reserves.

France’s Alcatel company, a major telecom firm, is negotiating a $76 million contract to rehabilitate Iraq’s telephone system.

From 1981 to 2001, according to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), France was responsible for over 13 percent of Iraq’s arms imports.

Originally posted by Drunk

To say France in its opposition to the war was not swayed by financial interests not only is dishonest, it's just straight up bullshit. The facts speak for themselves:

French total trade with Iraq under the oil-for-food program is the third largest, totaling $3.1 billion since 1996, according to the United Nations.

Roughly 60 French companies do an estimated $1.5 billion in trade with Baghdad annually under the U.N. oil-for-food program.

France’s largest oil company, Total Fina Elf, has negotiated a deal to develop the Majnoon field in western Iraq. The Majnoon field purportedly contains up to 30 billion barrels of oil.

Total Fina Elf also negotiated a deal for future oil exploration in Iraq’s Nahr Umar field. Both the Majnoon and Nahr Umar fields are estimated to contain as much as 25 percent of the country’s reserves.

France’s Alcatel company, a major telecom firm, is negotiating a $76 million contract to rehabilitate Iraq’s telephone system.

From 1981 to 2001, according to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), France was responsible for over 13 percent of Iraq’s arms imports.

:aright:

Originally posted by mr mahs

French,

Seriously all kidding aside you don't think for 1 minute Chirac had a hidden agenda?? How do we know that Iraq only owed 8 billion? Who is to say it wasn't higher how much does a nuclear reactor cost a buck fifty? To say Chirac went against the U.S because he is a dove is incorrect.. The French controlled the oil for food program and we ALL know what kind of a debacle that was... Also France has resentment toward the worlds only super power because we all know that besides that permenent seat they have in that irrelevant security council the country is the toilet By siding with Iraq they have strenghnthen the perception with the arab world which going by their dealing in th region it provides lucrative oppurtunities why can't you see that?? The truth is just like their weapons program Iraq is the master of illusion and I don't beleive 1 word that comes out of Iraq or even Paris because they are are both snakes..

French I know my country sometimes does shady things but I feel you have crossed the line in saying the French are not guilty of the same thing... And to say one is guilty and the other isn't is niave...

please man...

where did i say that chirac was perfect?...

i didn't elect him...

and i couldn't agree with you more...all gov't...scratch that...all politicians that make it, are very prone to corruption (not to say that they are all corrupted)...

but that does make this war legal or just...

it just happens that in this case, the french gov't was pushing for the right course of action...(i never said that made them perfect)...

and again you're missing half the information...

sure shiite and kurds were killed by hussein...

especially after former president told them to rise against hussein at the end of the gulf war, and then let them to hang in the wind...

thanks to our troops' leader those that rose all got killed and the rest got hussein's full attention...

what action?...give me an example...

you're all talk and no action too...

this is a freakin' board...what else than talk is there going to be here?...

Originally posted by Drunk

i'm going to respond to you in the same manner you pro-war types have replied to me:

saddly that's all speculation...

you gave me no proof...

give me proof...

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

That's how you answer? The guy gives you proof from the U.N. that the Fench control the imports and Oil for food program and you dismiss it??

When you were stating the stuff about the spent uranium we supplied you with articles that dismissed the harmful effects of the spent uranium..

I don't know bro you are slipping first the 450k overshot on sick veterans then this;)

That's how you answer? The guy gives you proof from the U.N. that the Fench control the imports and Oil for food program and you dismiss it??

When you were stating the stuff about the spent uranium we supplied you with articles that dismissed the harmful effects of the spent uranium..

I don't know bro you are slipping first the 450k overshot on sick veterans then this;)

frenchbread owns all you fewls!

first...i still maintain that over 400K of the 700K soldiers in the first gulf war were exposed to d.u....and that d.u. is radioactive and harmful...

second, he hasn't given me proof...he says "u.n. says..."

well i told you "u.s. military records say that bush was AWOL..."

you didn't accept this, did you?...

well i don't accept that...;)

first...i still maintain that over 400K of the 700K soldiers in the first gulf war were exposed to d.u....and that d.u. is radioactive and harmful...

second, he hasn't given me proof...he says "u.n. says..."

well i told you "u.s. military records say that bush was AWOL..."

you didn't accept this, did you?...

well i don't accept that...;)

I maintain that the United States never truly landed on the moon and that it was a farce, created in a hollywood studio.

:rolleyes:

by the way, the actual # of kurds killed under Iraq's regime is more around 500,000, not 5,000.

5,000 was 'just' one attack, you know... the chemical one.

but who am i kidding. Saddam isn't hurting anyone today. We should pack up our tents and leave the control of Iraq to the French, because in the last 12 years, they obviously knew best what to do.

I maintain that the United States never truly landed on the moon and that it was a farce, created in a hollywood studio.

:rolleyes:

by the way, the actual # of kurds killed under Iraq's regime is more around 500,000, not 5,000.

5,000 was 'just' one attack, you know... the chemical one.

but who am i kidding. Saddam isn't hurting anyone today. We should pack up our tents and leave the control of Iraq to the French, because in the last 12 years, they obviously knew best what to do.

oh...

now the french controlled iraq (embargoes, etc...) for the last 12 years?...

oh thanks for let us know man...you obviously are well informed...

seriously...you're as delusional as ashcroft (and that's a lot)...

p.s.: the number (over 400k) comes from a veterans' organization...(but again, you know best ...i forgot)...

p.p.s.: i never said the number of kurds killed by the regime was 5000...

you people DO like going in circles, doncha?

attachment.php?postid=1408746

"the french are shits!"

"oh yeah? prove it!"

"well the french... blahblahblah"

"speculation! anyway, the AMERICANS are shits!"

"oh yeah? prove it!"

"well the americans... blahblahblah"

"speculation! anyway, the FRENCH are shits!"...

Originally posted by wideskies

"the french are shits!"

"oh yeah? prove it!"

"oh yeah? prove it!"

I love you:love2:

Originally posted by wideskies

"the french are shits!"

"oh yeah? prove it!"

"oh yeah? prove it!"

:laugh:

I have to agree with some of what you said here....

the French are shit. :laugh:

Originally posted by chrishaolin

i know you all just want this thread to die, but i found it very amusing this morning when they reported that some iraqis were hanging the french flag in their window to indicate the new international sign of surrender ;)

lol, did you make that up. Quite witty :laugh:

Originally posted by chrishaolin

i know you all just want this thread to die, but i found it very amusing this morning when they reported that some iraqis were hanging the french flag in their window to indicate the new international sign of surrender ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: