Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now that this picture has been made public

prplhz

I wanted to tell everyone that G and I have been having a relationship on the DL. I didn't want it to be known since, you know I have been with someone for a while, but now that Mike and I are finished I don't care anymore. Where sorry to have kept you guys in the dark on this one but like I said I have to think about others feelings once and a while.:rolleyes: So thanks Mike for helping me to over come my fears of going public with this, sometimes people just need a little push with things.:D

Originally posted by whadupg

Damn Jess- What happened to the email idea????

You know that I very open with things, and I figured this would be the best way to tell everyone at once. This way no one will feel as though we weren't honest with them. Please understand the way that I feel.:(

Hey, it's not like we didn't all see it coming. The signs where all there... the hand holding, the stolen kisses when you thought no one was looking, and the repeated crotch grabbing really tipped us off. I'm just glad you two have finally come to terms with things and now can begin to live your life together in happiness as tree-hugging lesbians. What a beautiful day!

If you need any additional camera work done, just let me know. I've got the best rates in the biz!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

OMG! I KNEW IT! You're cheating on me! Jess, how could you? :(

I'm sorry honey, it's just that you live so far away and every girl needs some love once and a while.:(:D And honey you have to believe that she really wasn't touching me in that bad but oooohhhhh so good place... lol

Originally posted by prplhz

I'm sorry honey, it's just that you live so far away and every girl needs some love once and a while.:(:D And honey you have to believe that she really wasn't touching me in that bad but oooohhhhh so good place... lol

haha... just as long as there was no kissing. that's my expertise ;)