Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you guys see the shit about Dolphins?

yeah i heard about the dolphins. they are trying to go after brian griese for QB since he is gonna be released by the bronco's since they already signed jake plummer from the cardinals on free agency. might be the missing peice in the dolphins super bowel puzzle.

:rolleyes:

Now fucking greenpeace is going to be yelling about save the fucking dolphins even more. Like they really give a shit about the slimy little bastards anyway. If they ever had a good dolphin steak they wouldn't bitch so much about trying to save them or the whales. ummm ummm good dolphin steaks.

Originally posted by therunner

Now fucking greenpeace is going to be yelling about save the fucking dolphins even more. Like they really give a shit about the slimy little bastards anyway. If they ever had a good dolphin steak they wouldn't bitch so much about trying to save them or the whales. ummm ummm good dolphin steaks.

SHUT UP! You can't eat Flipper! Kill every other animal, I don't care. But dolphins are too cute to kill.

Originally posted by vicman

yeah i heard about the dolphins. they are trying to go after brian griese for QB since he is gonna be released by the bronco's since they already signed jake plummer from the cardinals on free agency. might be the missing peice in the dolphins super bowel puzzle.

:rolleyes:

Cookie - I still think Vic wins for most hilarious typo. Super "bowel" Apparently it has super powers! Its no ordinary bowel!

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

SHUT UP! You can't eat Flipper! Kill every other animal, I don't care. But dolphins are too cute to kill.

It's always the cute animals we wanna save, isn't it? "What are you?" "I'm an otter!" "And what do you do?" "I swim around and do cute little human things with my hands!" "...You're free to go. And what are you?" "I'm a cow." "Get on the fucking truck!" "But I'm an animal! I have rights!" "You're a baseball glove! Here's your cousin, get on the truck, pal!"

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

It's always the cute animals we wanna save, isn't it? "What are you?" "I'm an otter!" "And what do you do?" "I swim around and do cute little human things with my hands!" "...You're free to go. And what are you?" "I'm a cow." "Get on the fucking truck!" "But I'm an animal! I have rights!" "You're a baseball glove! Here's your cousin, get on the truck, pal!"

I think it's human nature. I'm the same way with people. Cute chick asks me what time it is, and I'd be willing to take her to the jewelry store and buy her a Cartier. Ugly chick asks me what time it is, and I'd say "Time to get a watch, bitch".

Originally posted by revaluation

I think Lybia or Lithuania or some country with an "L" wanted to give us monkies to test for land mines.

What kind of monkies? Cute Chimps or ugly Rheces monkies? I think Chimps would make good workers. They always look very thoughtful like they're pondering something. Rheces monkies just spaz out and throw feces all over the place.

The Moroccan government, according to the Rabat weekly al-Ubsu' al-Siyass, has offered US troops in Iraq "2,000 monkeys trained in detonating landmines" to assist the war effort. Some of the monkeys, it suggested, would come from Morocco's Atlas mountains, while others would be imported. The publication quoted a well-placed source as saying this was "not a scientific illusion but a well-known military tactic".