Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey people, guess what?

dropdasoap69

Its my birthday today and you Clubplanet people haven't wished me a merry birthday. I am truly hurt!! Anyways just wondering which of Clubplanet's sexy boys wants to put out my flesh colored birthday candle? I promise not to get too much hot wax from my love candle on any of your cute faces, any takers?

Originally posted by willbangyerbut

Well miss soap, i know we've had our issues in the past but since its your birthday, i say me & you just get down & dirty with some cock suckin, anal lickin, dick smackin in the face, butt fucking, sticky, milky, creamy, cumm spurting, dick jacking sex !!! i know you are a freaky boy/girl & im definately a little manwhore. & just for kick we can bring along saleen & andrew thomas & handcuff them to a pole i have in the middle of my room , get em a bit drunk so they get a bit more loose( well andrew doesnt need too much ) ;) & me & you can play dress up as well. we can dress sweet andrew up as a balerina. Hmmmmmmm , what to dress saleen up as :confused:

ok i got it . i remember of someone on here posting pic of saleen dressed as a marine . or was it the pillsburry dough boy ?? either one . he looked SOOOOOOOOOOO cute with that cute little hat & the sweet looking blue bow around his neck. OMG if i saw them dressed that way i thing my pinga would just pop out of my pants trying to get their sweet asses.

so miss soap , if you are intrested me & you can have our own little love escapade for your birthday;) just the 2 , i mean 4 of us. & if

you are a good boy ill bring one of your favorate piece of asses as a surprise. ok ok ill tell you sweety . its mikey d :D how can you forget those rosy red anal lipps ? well honey you got the digits. give willy a holla if ya wanna MMMMMMMMuahh !!

p.s dont forget the anal beads & cock rings. that little hornball cock mongler andrew never returned mine . ciau baby. love Will

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by willbangyerbut

Well miss soap, i know we've had our issues in the past but since its your birthday, i say me & you just get down & dirty with some cock suckin, anal lickin, dick smackin in the face, butt fucking, sticky, milky, creamy, cumm spurting, dick jacking sex !!! i know you are a freaky boy/girl & im definately a little manwhore. & just for kick we can bring along saleen & andrew thomas & handcuff them to a pole i have in the middle of my room , get em a bit drunk so they get a bit more loose( well andrew doesnt need too much ) ;) & me & you can play dress up as well. we can dress sweet andrew up as a balerina. Hmmmmmmm , what to dress saleen up as :confused:

ok i got it . i remember of someone on here posting pic of saleen dressed as a marine . or was it the pillsburry dough boy ?? either one . he looked SOOOOOOOOOOO cute with that cute little hat & the sweet looking blue bow around his neck. OMG if i saw them dressed that way i thing my pinga would just pop out of my pants trying to get their sweet asses.

so miss soap , if you are intrested me & you can have our own little love escapade for your birthday;) just the 2 , i mean 4 of us. & if

you are a good boy ill bring one of your favorate piece of asses as a surprise. ok ok ill tell you sweety . its mikey d :D how can you forget those rosy red anal lipps ? well honey you got the digits. give willy a holla if ya wanna MMMMMMMMuahh !!

p.s dont forget the anal beads & cock rings. that little hornball cock mongler andrew never returned mine . ciau baby. love Will

:laugh: :laugh: fucking flamers !! :laugh: :laugh: