Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So yea...i DIDN'T get the job at VW/Audi

For those of u who know what im talking about...

i got a letter today in the mail saying blah we thank u blah blah etc etc then "Recently u attended a testing session as part of pre-employment...we currently are looking for canidates who are more qualified but we sincerely wish u the best of luck in yer future endevours" What only pisses me off is that they gave a shitty reason and no explanation....oh well no biggie.

But u know what?

To be completely honest, im not even bummed the least bit.

I have a GREAT job at the moment and always knew this...so hey...their loss....no VW/Audi for me.......just an Acura 3.2 TL ;)

Awww its ok Mike :isok:

Yeah like they really " sincerely wish you the best of luck" they could give 2 shits..But its ok, good things come to those who wait.. Maybe if you got the job u would have missed out on a greater & much better opportunity..

Aww you poor baby, only an Acura, I feel for you ;)

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Awww its ok Mike :isok:

Yeah like they really " sincerely wish you the best of luck" they could give 2 shits..But its ok, good things come to those who wait.. Maybe if you got the job u would have missed out on a greater & much better opportunity..

Aww you poor baby, only an Acura, I feel for you ;)

Totally off-topic but....

who the fuck cut and cropped that satanic ass barbie for yer avatar? :confused:

Originally posted by quoth

sorry to hear... but i wish you the best of luck and continued success in your current position... btw... the acura is hot car... i had one (3.2) before my audi, OMG... i loved it... long trips, loud music, handled like it was on rails... amazing car...

Aww sorry, Pleaseeeeeee, Acuras are hot !! my sis jsut got one,, U can hop in my ride for the summer,, 2 more months of no shopping and laying low,, My ass is gonna be in this a week after memorial,,(but white) Cant wait !!