Attn: Dave

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

yeah kick all the retards off this bitch. :tongue:

I like the way they spice things up!

Rather than get all mad because some people make fake names to vent, why dont you just ignore them.

I think what JoeG wants is another moderator, which is cool, but i dont think you should start banning people just because you dont like what they have to say....this is america right?

Yes it is a private board, but one that is just fine the way it is....

if you want them off because they make fun of you, why dont you just say so

Originally posted by joeg

but theres more every day... and then theres the constant parade of unauthorized promoters clogging everything up...

i mean, the general morale around here is in the basement, especially from some of the loyal members that have been here through good and bad... so i think its gonna take more than killing an account or 2 to get things back on track...

Is the promoting a real problem? I hope not, it goes hand in hand with the subject matter of this board...

Who cares about morale? Crazy posts create shock value = more ad impressions, why would an internet company want this stopped?

Just because you guys arent happy, dont ruin other hundreds of memebers entertainment!

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

Rather than get all mad because some people make fake names to vent, why dont you just ignore them.

I think what JoeG wants is another moderator, which is cool, but i dont think you should start banning people just because you dont like what they have to say....this is america right?

Peeps have left because of the crap these idiots post. It was ALOT better back then.

CP has gone in the shitter. Period.

i agree with what joe said. i left because there is a bad attitude on this board and the community is gone.

i think what joe is getting at is that he wants to bea moderator but i don't think that is necessarily a bad thing. with all the traffic that the new york board gets, it probably does need more moderators.

i think the policies should be well defined. for example, pm warning before banning someone. i know some of these people know they are being assholes but maybe not all of them.

regardless, something has to be done. CP has sucked for months and it used to be really good (apparently better before i was here)

Originally posted by marcid21

joe's not trying to be a moderator, he just wants to get in DaVe's pants...:tongue:

oh...and add jandspoon to the list. These people are just getting more creative by the hour.... :rolleyes:

right, and they will continue to as long as they know there are no reprecussions for it.

Originally posted by joeg

well, for starters, if the majority of a screennames posts are malicious... they're gone...

if there multiple names for 1 user, they're gone...

if someone does nothing but attack, insult, demean, or abuse people, they're gone...

if someone does nothing but promote without the permission of CP, they're gone...

we'll work from there...

Ahhhh fuck me..........................does this mean Rizzo has to go bye-bye???

Originally posted by hotcheme

i agree with what joe said. i left because there is a bad attitude on this board and the community is gone.

i think what joe is getting at is that he wants to bea moderator but i don't think that is necessarily a bad thing. with all the traffic that the new york board gets, it probably does need more moderators.

i think the policies should be well defined. for example, pm warning before banning someone. i know some of these people know they are being assholes but maybe not all of them.

regardless, something has to be done. CP has sucked for months and it used to be really good (apparently better before i was here)

well, what you're really asking for is more ADMINs cause Moderators cant ban people or delete accounts, we just move posts around and delete posts here and there, but I'm all for getting another Moderator. I could use the help.

Just because you guys arent happy, dont ruin other hundreds of memebers entertainment!

If you consider some of the ingnorance and stupidity that goes on around here "entertainment" , then you are not terribly brilliant yourself.

Spragga is on point; people with intelligent things to say are far outnumbered by the opposition.

Originally posted by spragga25

Peeps have left because of the crap these idiots post. It was ALOT better back then.

CP has gone in the shitter. Period.

Exactly... it would be great if someone would do something about it!

DaVe, JoeG's right. I suggest we ban all of the following persons for the betterment of the CP community.

The Jersey Board (So I don't have to hear about how sickkkkkkkkk Metro was any more)

NYCchic (sports moderator my ass!!!)

Lillizzy (My god how annoying)

Trentbeefpile

Beatz

Embodiedhate (His obssession with farm animals scares me)

Girly

dkny8 (IQ of 15)

siceone (Just because)

cricket

followtherulez

£ddie (what a pompous asshole)

sexybitchjenny

Drunk

asianvixen (a Grade A cuntrag)

trancendd

Jizzo (I can't bear to see the bigpoppanils avatar any longer)

Making these suggested changes would bring dignity to CP once more.

Sincerely,

GP

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

DaVe, JoeG's right. I suggest we ban all of the following persons for the betterment of the CP community.

The Jersey Board (So I don't have to hear about how sickkkkkkkkk Metro was any more)

Trentbeefpile

Beatz

Girly

dkny8 (IQ of 15)

siceone (Just because)

cricket

followtherulez

sexybitchjenny

Drunk

trancendd

Sincerely,

GP

nice! i made the list :aright:

can i also nominate someclown! :idea:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

Trentbeefpile

Beatz

Girly

dkny8 (IQ of 15)

siceone (Just because)

cricket

followtherulez

sexybitchjenny

Drunk

trancendd

Sincerely,

GP

hahahah list is funny

peace

jonathan

Originally posted by Legend

If you consider some of the ingnorance and stupidity that goes on around here "entertainment" , then you are not terribly brilliant yourself.

This coming from a wrestling fan?

All im saying, is that to me, it just looks like everyones is being a crybaby, because they dont want to deal with "bad elements", which is something everyone has to do, so deal with it...

You arent going to make CP cool again, just because you get a few people to stop posting about dumb shit, try posting something worthwhile yourself.

THe blame is yours!

This coming from a wrestling fan?

All im saying, is that to me, it just looks like everyones is being a crybaby, because they dont want to deal with "bad elements", which is something everyone has to do, so deal with it...

You arent going to make CP cool again, just because you get a few people to stop posting about dumb shit, try posting something worthwhile yourself.

THe blame is yours!

while you do have a point, some of the shit posted is offense and shouldn't be tolerated. and one person can't make a difference - it either needs to come from the moderators or be a community effort.

why put up with it when there are so many other boards dedicated to the NY club scene? i think it says a lot that so many people actual care about trying to clean up the board, regardless of how that happens.

Joeg does NOT want another moderator... our current moderator is doing anything/everything in her power...

what we need is another ADMIN... someone who can ban fake screennames/etc...

and the fact that i have to explain the difference between free speach and people starting trouble for no reason is rediculous...

but to save time... this IS america... but this IS a private message board with a TERMS OF SERVICE agreement that you agree to every time you sign up... when those terms are broken, you are elligable for EJECTION...

if you want SHOCK VALUE, go watch jerry springer...

and to clarify, I'm not looking to be a moderator/admin... i don't really care who does it, aslong as they're going to do it right... if DaVe wanted me to do it, I probably would... but thats not really what i'm shooting for here... I just want a board worth posting on again...

Originally posted by Legend

Spragga is on point; people with intelligent things to say are far outnumbered by the opposition.

I couldn't have said it better. :aright: