Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need An Id On A Girl

Originally posted by carguy19

Prime her name is Kristen from union......

Reallly nice girl def not a slut.

Be nice if you talk to her;)

lemee know if you neeed my help

thx dood totally not for me....a very good friend of mine who is shy...u would never think it either....but i gave him the info...so thanks all...

carguy thanks....and the person that likes her thanks you as well maybe you will find out who it is if he talks to her

Carl...Does she have a MAN????

Originally posted by djprime

thx dood totally not for me....a very good friend of mine who is shy...u would never think it either....but i gave him the info...so thanks all...

carguy thanks....and the person that likes her thanks you as well maybe you will find out who it is if he talks to her

riiiighhhhhhhhtttt a shy friend....just like the other girl u posted about lol......i think u should stick with records and CDs atleast they have labels on them so u know who they are lol HAHHAHA

Originally posted by djprime

No man bro

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

riiiighhhhhhhhtttt a shy friend....just like the other girl u posted about lol......i think u should stick with records and CDs atleast they have labels on them so u know who they are lol HAHHAHA

i think you should stick to TEEN NIGHTS....

this is really for a freind....not me...I found the girl i was looking for..its all good

Originally posted by bmwage323

hey, thats my friends n I.. Who are you so i can tell my girl??

'

ok i cant say on CP who it is....but he will be with me @

Bunka On saturday.....and its not me...I have never seen this girl before...Im am positive she knows the person...but I cant say who it is...she has met him b4 in the past...and recently also...

I hope this helps i know its crazy...but its not for me...it for my friend

this def does remind me of high school...i might have to go to bunka to see how it turns out. Maybe i'll bring a camera, and the tape can be a pilot sent to a tv studio. Who know maybe it'll become the next big reality tv show.:D