Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D:Fuse @5 roll call

crank47

Originally posted by djraykang

I'll be there on Friday to support D:FUSE since I worked my ass off to get him back to DC. Big thanks to M3 for picking him up on such short notice!

We're still looking for a place to do afterhours - if the weather is nice and if the roofdeck @ FIVE is open - we might just hang out there...

I went to Give2 (Alias before the renovations) and it's far... not sure we'll want to drive that far after drinking.

Hey man, whats up? Nice seeing you at Space, WMC! :D

Originally posted by raver_mania

Oh man - Raver_mania, please refresh my memory - who are you again and which night did I run into you? My apologies for my loss of short term memory. I was there for Tenaglia and for Sasha & Digweed...

Originally posted by raver_mania

Oh man - Raver_mania, please refresh my memory - who are you again and which night did I run into you? My apologies for my loss of short term memory. I was there for Tenaglia and for Sasha & Digweed...

Originally posted by djraykang

hehe...thats cool. This is Krish - saw you at S&D...with Pete, Brian, etc.'

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Bylaws violation! :laugh:

Sorry Cookiegirl...

***KRISH - My bad... sorry, I wasn't in a normal frame of mind while in Miami. It was good to run into you that night/morning. Lawler on the patio was SICK!! I got some good pics... PM me your e-mail and I'll send you a link to my ofofo album.***

Originally posted by crank47

I agree. :shaky: I do like the byob idea though. I think Rockyblue has been there for one of the Give parties.

i was there for give-2. it was basically a recording studio that they threw a party at. i know that they've done a lot of renovations to the space - knocked down some walls and stuff. it would be interesting to see what they've done to the space. i dunno; fairfax is really far when it's 2:30 in the a.m. i think it might be a last minute decission for me.

Originally posted by revaluation

Ray, Brian here. We'll be there on Friday for sure. Any idea who's opening? All, X-Dream has been known to get cheesy sometimes but he got his start on the Long Island Raves so he can pound it out when he wants to....im in for sure...

Hey Brian,

I'm still not sure who's opening... I'll try to find out before Friday.