Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i really wanna go to DeepDish, BUT

im kinda worried what the crowd will be like, since they last spun at Exit, and Estate, EH!

i just dont wanna see Exit inside a small Deep little club like Arc, Ya know?

anyway, Anyone remember few years ago for danny B-day they opened up, and the whole fucking place was PACKED, to the core!

you couldnt move at all, and it was boiling hot inside, well, i was on the old stage in the corner, and i was just rocking it, couldnt stop moving, best night in a long time, then danny came on and blew it up,

i want a night like that, non stop dancing, ass's moving, No Attitude, No Dumb ass people, staring around like there lost!

JUst Everyone, Getting Down, and Throwing down! Queens running around, Throwing a little shade, and all the Ho's booping till Dawn,

Can this happen in Ny Still?!

looking forward to it!

Who's? in? i wanna put some faces to these names...

oly>

Honestly hun.. if you like Deep Dish you should be going for the music..

Perfect example is Ultra this year. I dunno (besides Exit) if I have ever been surrounded by WORSE of a crowd..

But I went for the music and I had a wonderful time despite the crowd drawbacks..

I saw DD for the first time in Miami at this years WMC and I'm addicted. Can't wait to see them @ Arc. I agree: go for the music and bring your good vibe and hopefully it will wear off on anyone there not feeling the love. See you on the Dance Floor!

Ultra was Preaty bad, i give you that!

Almost Felt sick by it, but i had a bad time there anyway, the people, the lack of Sleep, the weather, lol> but, i did Rock out to a few Amazing set's, but i here you!

to Be Honest, my souroundings have always been a key factor to me having a great time, i understand u gotta Filter out the negative shit, but i find it hard to do, Esp when i can feed off a crowds Negative undertone, even if the music is banging i can still have a horrible time, esp whenthe crowd SUCKS!

i wish i could be different, lol

Buck tooth Ravers from FL, Snobby models, Shady New yorkers, and The Tipical Florida locals....throw in 5-6 thousand Spring breakers, from Texas, alabama, and Denver, and u have the Weirdest most fucked up crowd EVER, lol

it was still amazing, in US, we dont have many large music festivals, so it was fun, i still had more fun at Generator" up in the east bumble fuck Ny. lol

So much attitude everywhere>

i mean ATTITUDE, that would put our Euro Trash to SHAME THERE!

VERY VERY Rude people, and its a given in miami,

But, i dont care what people say, miami is to preaty for me, id take a Dirty Ny club over BED anyday,

Maze was cool tho!

not sure if IM going to go...

BUT

JAYSEA...when DD opened for Dannys bday 2 years ago, it might very well have been the best opening set I have EVER heard...

that was truly a magical night.

Closed it out and i wasnt able to walk for 3 days after...

dont have nights like that no more :(

Originally posted by jaysea

im kinda worried what the crowd will be like, since they last spun at Exit, and Estate, EH!

i just dont wanna see Exit inside a small Deep little club like Arc, Ya know?

anyway, Anyone remember few years ago for danny B-day they opened up, and the whole fucking place was PACKED, to the core!

you couldnt move at all, and it was boiling hot inside, well, i was on the old stage in the corner, and i was just rocking it, couldnt stop moving, best night in a long time, then danny came on and blew it up,

i want a night like that, non stop dancing, ass's moving, No Attitude, No Dumb ass people, staring around like there lost!

JUst Everyone, Getting Down, and Throwing down! Queens running around, Throwing a little shade, and all the Ho's booping till Dawn,

Can this happen in Ny Still?!

looking forward to it!

Who's? in? i wanna put some faces to these names...

oly>

Jaysea, let me save you some trouble here. If that was the last time you saw Depp Dish, you are going to be SORELY disappointed. I was at that night, and many other DD nights, and as of yet, they have not recaptured the sweetness.

Be very afraid that they spun at Exit.

Very afraid.

I H I

Originally posted by marcid21

you're asking for the perfect clubbing experience, and that just won't happen.

Just come to Arc a little later...the strays will filter out as always. I remember Deep Dish in June...it wasn't packed at all.

:confused: was i at the same night? it was def crwoded.. manageable, but nothing compared to the next week when it was. Danny vs Danny I

i kept saying if its this crowded now, next week is gonna be insane!

ahhhhh dont even fucking tell me that!

THAT night was fucking amazing, i meet some club kid from london, EVERYONE was so cool, there were alot of OVersea's people there dor danny b-day, alot of the old school heads Threw down, and i even saw goth kids there! such a great mix, Danced all night, miss that night :(

i really dont wanna go now, lol

oly?

Originally posted by jaysea

Buck tooth Ravers from FL, Snobby models, Shady New yorkers, and The Tipical Florida locals....throw in 5-6 thousand Spring breakers, from Texas, alabama, and Denver, and u have the Weirdest most fucked up crowd EVER, lol

you know, as a self-proclaimed drag queen, a lot of people might consider you to be part of a shitty crowd on a given night...

I get a little confused when people bitch about a crowd not being up to their standards. I'm assuming you guys were all the exception at Ultra. :rolleyes:

I can understand bitching about assholes in a club. Guys, or girls who think their shit don't stink, I agree, it sucks to be around them in a club. But I don't understand how people can bitch about the general make-up of a crowd. As two examples....Jaysea being a gay drag queen (lol, sorry), a lot of straight people might see you in a club and bitch to their friends about how shitty the crowd was. Codica, even a lot of your friends on CP bitch, or have bitched about the asian make-up of certain clubs. How does that make you feel? The club scene wasn't tailor made for you, or anyone else. Go for the music, like Codica said, or don't go at all.

i put you on ignore Because your a little bitch

And i cant stand to here 1 more thing your smart ass has to say,

Yea im a faggot and i was a drag queen,

and i am fucking god,

Stop Trying to be cute, and Dark, it dosent work,

ima cunt in real life and on stupid little message boards,

This is the last time i reply to you..

and YOU Are a fucking dork

paul van dyk does not know who you are,

and the clubplanet list is not a comp list

Cheer up little bud, 1 day your tool will grow

BU BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!