Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mtv True Life: Clubbing

MTV's award winning documentary series, "True Life", is currently looking for people age 25 and under to possibly participate in a first hand hour long look at the club scene in different cities across the U.S.

We're looking for people who live and breathe to go clubbing - who spend hours, even days getting ready and party 'til the sun comes up and beyond - after hours, 24 hours, etc.

True Life is not hosted by any reporters or VJ's - there is no slant taken on the music or the people - it is a documentary style show, shot on small DV-cam's, fly on the wall style, and the stories are all told in your own words - so we can experience what the scene or subject is through your eyes and experience.

If you're interested, please send an e-mail telling a little bit about yourself (your experiences, and how often/where you go to clubs!) with your age, and phone # to: CLUBBING@MTVSTAFF.COM

Guest jroo

i dont live and breath clubbing, or anything for that matter, but i'd love to be the camera man holding the dv. :) we got a deal?

:( This worries me..... and I've been fighting the urge to go off on this thread.... so here is a plea to TrueLife....

Be carefull with the people you choose and the way you present the show. You can either help the scene by promoting people that love the music or you can toss another log on the fire for the government which is continually trying to shut down our scene.

That is all.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

maybe they'll have a special segment on speaker ho's :D

you can have a nice, warm glass of the shut the hell up!!