Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$300 an hour from Justin Timberlake...

Interesting random bit of info from a friend, thought I'd share...

Bboy Crumbs (Style Elements Crew) was just hired by Justin Timberlake to teach him how to bboy/breakdance. At least Justin will be taught by someone authentic, arguably the best bboy in the world right now, as opposed to some sucky "hip hop" dance instructor. Timberlake will be paying Donny/Crumbs $300 per hour for private breaking lessons... 2 hours a day, the entire month of April. That comes out to 300 x 2 x 30 = $18,000 for one month's worth of work (if you consider two hours' worth of dancing per day work).

Justin's first lesson was yesterday. Donny says the guy is "mad cool" to kick it with... apparently he's really down-to-earth, chill and respectful. He said he really respects/is a fan of

Style Elements, has been following them for awhile, and his dream is to enter a battle with them in 5 years. That would be crazy...

I wish I could make $18,000 in one month. It's too bad I didn't pick up breaking back in the 80's, the bboys are getting a ton of work right now (Jolly Rancher commercial, GAP commercial, Toyota commercial w/Smashmouth music, AT&T commercial, etc)...

Peace,

~kitten >^.^<

Originally posted by happykittn

It's too bad I didn't pick up breaking back in the 80's, the bboys are getting a ton of work right now (Jolly Rancher commercial, GAP commercial, Toyota commercial w/Smashmouth music, AT&T commercial, etc)...

didn't you say once that your boy was a bboy? Get him to teach you ;) . Do you know Bboy Crumbs?

Justin is smart as hell for learning. He will open up and spark interest in a whole other direction. It's funny & strange because months ago I was thinking that he should learn how to breakdance and he actually is!

Originally posted by shaolinstyle

maybe you should learn how :tongue:

maybe you should teach me then.

;)

oh wait, you don't breakdance.....despite the fact that everytime you dance, some fool comes up and asks, "do you breakdance? :idea:," not aware that you pop and lock...

so when is my first lesson?

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

maybe you should teach me then.

;)

oh wait, you don't breakdance.....despite the fact that everytime you dance, some fool comes up and asks, "do you breakdance? :idea:," not aware that you pop and lock...

so when is my first lesson?

Well, if your lucky april 25 will begin your first night of training

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

didn't you say once that your boy was a bboy? Get him to teach you ;) . Do you know Bboy Crumbs?

Justin is smart as hell for learning. He will open up and spark interest in a whole other direction. It's funny & strange because months ago I was thinking that he should learn how to breakdance and he actually is!

Yeah, my boyfriend's a bboy... bboy Flave, SEC.

The Infamous Flave & Ruen

Style Elements Crew (SEC)

His and his brother's video will be out soon. He's teaching me now, and it's coming along slowly but surely... bgirling is definitely a workout!

Yes, I know Crumbs/Donny. Drove him, Flave and Ruen up to Frisco this past weekend for Zulu Gremlin's ProAm. They had a performance... we met up with Stuntman there, Poe couldn't make it due to an injury so Rawbzilla subbed for him. Donny has a tight new pad in the Hollywood Hills, just moved there last week... he says Justin picks up dance moves REALLY quickly.

Do you bgirl?

Peace,

~kitten >^.^<