Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Music

nyis4meatheads

I've recently come into tons of it. Most notably is the CD I'm listening to right now.. Plump DJs - Fabric 9 :eek:

Nice, understated breaks... a few recognizable songs with a little twist. This mix rocks. Oh, and they ended with Donna Summer - I Feel Loved (with breaks layered over it). Beautiful :)

Also in my SoulSeek Folder - Tyrant @ The Bomb - CDs 1, 2 and possibly 3 (if it's done dl'ing by now). I listened to the first CD, which Tom said wasn't actually Tyrant, and it was 110% :smoke:errific.

Tyler Stadius - Rain is in there. Good, solid, T-Bone.

Stacey Pullen - DJ Kicks. This CD is great.

and a couple of random Jay Tripwire, chilly sets.

Start raping, all of this stuff is good. Fabric 9 is a must :pint:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm gonna put you on my block list until you give me that certain something I'm interested in :D

:laugh: Don't you mean, I need to take you off my block list:laugh:

Call me or Pm or email me which one you want;)

While we're on the subject of good music.....I'm going to throw in a shameless plug. I've got a mix online on my friend's website, with a couple other local grown RI DJ's if anybody is interested in listening. They aren't downloadable, it's kind of a web broadcast rotation of 4 different CDs. You have to d/l the player, but it's free. The site is www.thedon1.com and it's in the "house radio" section.

Originally posted by teamj5

5/5/03 - release date for fabric 09 - doc martin

:cool:

:droll: Lots of good music coming out in the next few months. I'm looking forward to Swayzak's Fabric (that probably won't be out for months and months). Also Howells & Sanders' GU thing.

Oh, and I've got all 4 of the Tyrant @ The Bomb CDs now :smoke:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:droll: Lots of good music coming out in the next few months. I'm looking forward to Swayzak's Fabric (that probably won't be out for months and months). Also Howells & Sanders' GU thing.

Oh, and I've got all 4 of the Tyrant @ The Bomb CDs now :smoke:

i love this tyrant set dude. its unreal good. most quality music i have ever heard. i can spot most of the first disc if u are interested. cd 3 is so amazing. craig richards is a fucking god for this set. i cant imagine being there listening to this type of music. i dont understand how they manage to play this many quality tracks all funky as HELL.

Originally posted by flavanugz

i love this tyrant set dude. its unreal good. most quality music i have ever heard. i can spot most of the first disc if u are interested. cd 3 is so amazing. craig richards is a fucking god for this set. i cant imagine being there listening to this type of music. i dont understand how they manage to play this many quality tracks all funky as HELL.

Well, you're not gonna have to imagine a damn thing when they play for 8 hours up in Montreal.

I'm just cracking into the 3rd CD now. The track at 14 minutes is on Radioactive Man's Fabric CD. When Electro is good it can be REALLY good, and no one knows enough to play it. Craig Richards is just smart enough to smack-into an untapped resource. Genius I tell you :smoke:

The plump boyz are insane.

if you like that:

check the yk series on DISTINCTIVE

past yk:

koma & bones

hyper

dub pistols

Freq Nasty

tayo (brand new)

my all time fav break cds:

hybrid - wider angle 2cd

stanton warriors- stanton sessions