Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Radio Station in NY

4pm

Ignition R Kelly

some rock song

In Da Club - 50

Rock Your Body - Justin

basically the same format as 104.7 but the station itself is changing up....listen to the night show tonight should be pretty good..

they do mixshows every night at 830 and 1030 also which is nice

Mike Bugout

I work at this station.........it's a Westchester based station...(an extension of the Hudson Valley's biggest station - K104.7.....now also K107.1

Check out some of the LIVE MIXES at 8:30 and 10:30pm Monday-Friday with myself, Ray Love and Rah-vee.....Saturda Night Dance Party is also LIVE at 10pm.....

These shows are gonna have all different types of music from old school to freestyle to hip-hop to house............IT'S ALL ABOUT VARIETY!!!!!!

And it's all LIVE!!!!!!!!! No cd's...

Originally posted by djpauliefeva

I work at this station.........it's a Westchester based station...(an extension of the Hudson Valley's biggest station - K104.7.....now also K107.1

Check out some of the LIVE MIXES at 8:30 and 10:30pm Monday-Friday with myself, Ray Love and Rah-vee.....Saturda Night Dance Party is also LIVE at 10pm.....

These shows are gonna have all different types of music from old school to freestyle to hip-hop to house............IT'S ALL ABOUT VARIETY!!!!!!

And it's all LIVE!!!!!!!!! No cd's...

A LIVE mixshow!

Get the hell out of here.

That's a rarity these days..

What's up Paulie :)

I know.........LIVE MIXING.....actually there's a booth set up in the studio for the mixes during the week and serves as a great show with our night show host, Danny Valentino.

You can call in and request songs to be played LIVE in the mix at 1-866-K104K107

Monday-Friday will never be the same with the SIIIIIIIIIICKEST night show: Danny Valentino hosts -- 7pm-mid. NOW ENTERING CLUB V!!!!!!!!!!

Top 9@9

Couples - call in for your affection connections!

8:30 and 10:30 -- Paulie Feva, Ray Love, and Rah-Vee TEAR IT UP!

LIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!