Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where in Ft. Luaderdale

mrsnagglepuss

Forget Miami, anyone know of the best clubs in Fort Lauderdale? I'm into house and the hottest dance mixes around. preferably 21 and over on friday and saturday nights. Clubs like Baha's and Atlantis are becoming lame...I need to know of some new places where the most beautuful ladies are.

[This message has been edited by mrsnagglepuss (edited 12-04-2000).] cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

[This message has been edited by mrsnagglepuss (edited 12-05-2000).]

Well since nobody as yet answered the question here goes. Your best bet is going to the riverfront. Plenty of bars to get a quick drink at as you float from club to club. Voodoo used to be good but I have not been in a while. Stereo is good on Saturdays with DJ Garfield. Sutra is a little of an older crowd (25+). Chili Pepper was 18+ but usually had good music. Now I know all of the Miami people for the most part say dont bother with Ft. Lauderdale. But hey if your looking for a more laid back scene its worth checking out.

My vote is with Stereo. Garfield goes off!

I'm from Miami and when I get frustrated with the crappy music that Space has sometimes, we take off to Lauderdale and hit Stereo.

21+, open til 4 or 5, $5 for ladies.

Minimal cheesiness.

I think it's the best thing going up there...except for The Coliseum, which throws down mad drag queen house beats but it's 18+ and gay but if that doesn't bother you it's a damn good time on Fridays. cwm28.gif

Archived