Thong lines

tastyt

Hot or not?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Hot or not?

• HOT!!!
    • NOT
    • indifferent

...as with tanning, i dont have much of a preference...but it really comes down to what the girl is wearing and i hate to say it, but her figure as well...sometimes things need to be tucked in neatly as opposed to letting them hang out all over the place...make cents???...

*i* don't think thong lines (along the hips, i guess?) are any less or more attractive than panty lines.

in fact, i don't see what the big deal about panty lines is.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S WEARING UNDERWEAR! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GROSS!!!!!"

*perplexed look*

Originally posted by candyrollx69

If you caught a glimpse of the string of a thong by accident, meaning she just bent down and u saw it.. then that might be sexy, if the person wearing it is good looking...

yeah... :aright:

It's all up to the physique of the woman wearing it...Lita from the WWE, for instance, popularized the exposed thong look, and it gets me soooo excited to see her in her wrestling pants with the thong hips exposed.

But if Shallow Hal were to show, then :puke:

Originally posted by wideskies

*i* don't think thong lines (along the hips, i guess?) are any less or more attractive than panty lines.

in fact, i don't see what the big deal about panty lines is.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S WEARING UNDERWEAR! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GROSS!!!!!"

*perplexed look*

hi, wideskies :D !!! i've missed ya 'round these parts :) !!!

and seriously, if i were so concerned about wanting people to think i'm not wearing underwear, i wouldn't wear any :tank: .

if its purposely done...like in mailubu's pic...then thats gotten old and tired. but if u accidently catch a glimpse when a woman bends over or sits down, or when u can get a faint glipmse of them throught the clothes, then thats HOT!!!!

Noooo, most of you misunderstood what I meant. I'm not talking about having your thong sticking out of your pants. Picture regular panty lines... you can see them through a woman's pants. Now, substitute granny panties for a thong. There you have it...

Originally posted by tastyt

Noooo, most of you misunderstood what I meant. I'm not talking about having your thong sticking out of your pants. Picture regular panty lines... you can see them through a woman's pants. Now, substitute granny panties for a thong. There you have it...

call me a freak, but i don't see the particular problem with panty lines. although, when i see a girl in tight pants that obviously has no underwear on, it's definitely a turn on.

as for thong lines vs. regular panty lines, either is ok with me.

To answer my own question- i think thong lines are HOTTT!!!

Originally posted by petp

ok question for the ladies...do u purposely try to show panty/thiong lines knowing that it turns most men on...or do u go out of your way to try to hide them????

To answer this question... If I happen to be wearing a pair of super-tight pants and my thong line is showing through, all the better. :D But I wouldn't, say, buy undies made of a thicker fabric just for this purpose.

I do however have a few outfits that are made of a light or partially sheer material. Rather than wearing white undies underneath, or a slip, I wear a black bra and thong, which show through when the light hits it right... but I'd only wear something like that when I'm going out... not when I'm just walking around town or something.

BTW, I need to give Marci credit for this thread... something that she asked prompted me to pose this question. :)

Originally posted by petp

if its purposely done...like in mailubu's pic...then thats gotten old and tired. but if u accidently catch a glimpse when a woman bends over or sits down, or when u can get a faint glipmse of them throught the clothes, then thats HOT!!!!

BTW, I totally agree with this... purposefully having your underwear sticking out has gotten played out. It's way too obvious. But yeah, catching that little glimpse is very sexy... the lure of the forbidden, and all that good stuff... ;)