Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just moved to miami...whut to do?

djss

hello all,

i just moved here a few days ago and i am so borred, but ii's eating me up knowing there is fun everywhere down here. i don't know anyone and i was wondering where might be a good place to hang out and actually meet people...i'm pretty shy, but i can't stand going home everynight wishing i was out...so please any suggestions?

22 year old male

moved from orlando

house dj

love clubbing(just not by my self)

Also does anyone know how i can get any dj gigs down here...for the first time in my life i am amazed that there actually people wanting and willing to hear house and i respect that soooooo much...i had to spin breaks just to be able to spin in orlando...and cheesey booty breaks at that. So if anyone knows of anyone/any place looking for a house(disco,philter,tribal, light-tech) jock, please let me know.

thankyou all in advance,

DJ SS

WELCOME TO MIAMI BABY:D

We have a crew that goes to Space... this Saturday, look for the DJ booth, left hand side by the Speakers. Bunch of CP heads will be in the hizzouse...

What night you wanna go out?? Looks like lots of people are going to the RAIN party on FRIDAY as well............;)

Lola:eek:

welcome, yeah just head to Rain or Maze tomorrow or space on sat and post something first and you will meet the crew and it seems to snowball from there.

but a word of advice... dont let Lola corrupt you like she has all the other new guys.

hehe ... sounds great. im looking forward to it . cause those clubs are legends to people like myself in orlando.

if it is not too much to ask, can you tell me where these clubs are? thankyou , i look forward to it!

dj ss

Yeah, Lola will turn your ass OUT!! :laugh:

For different nights and club locations, I like to check www.cooljunkie.com Click on clubs, and then events are listed by day of the week!

I just moved down here myself (decided to stay after the conference) so PM me and maybe we can link up this weekend, I'll definitely be at Space and want to get acquainted with other phat parties in the area. ;)

come to nerve on 23rd street this saturday mate.. its an amazing new intimate venue with a brand new phason sound system. This saturday it will be 3 of the old school miami faces. Luis diaz and myself, Jon Cowan - both residents of the legendary groovejet alon with michael storms who is also a bit of a local legend will be rocking the joint... it will be a great night so we hope you'll join us first and head too space later

see you saturday

Jon Cowan

-bliss productions-

www.blissproductions.com

jon , michael and louis will be rocking the joint and after that check this out

welcome to miami baby............home you were not planning to work this year .....lol

Some nerve dates that have been confirmed -- mark your calendar......MORE SUPERSTAR DJ's TBA THIS WEEK

IN APRIL

Friday, April 4th

roman ricardo w/ special guest ani pherce

------------------------

sat April 5th

Jon cowman (bliss), Michael storms (crobar, space, international) & Luis diaz (twilo, groove jet)

-------------------------

Friday, April 11th

roman ricardo w/ special guest, - GRAMMY AWARD WINNER international superstar, DJ Roger Sanchez (DJmag #20 top DJ in the world).........only USA appearance for the entire summer before his Ibiza residency starts

----------------------------------------

IN MAY

FRIDAY - may 9th

roman ricardo w/ special guests Jon cowan (bliss) & INTERNATIONAL DJ SUPERSTAR "ANTHONY PAPPA (System Recordings / Global Underground)

(DJmag #49 top DJ in the world)

------------------------

FRIDAY - MAY 16TH

roman ricardo w/ special guests - Craig Demo & INTERNATIONAL DJ SUPERSTARS and remixers "LAYO & BUSHWACKA" ( love story) ...........( DJmag #56 top DJ in the world)

------------------------

SATURDAY - MAY 24TH

MICHAEL STORMS w/ special guest INTERNATIONAL DJ SUPERSTAR "HECTOR ROMERO" (saw recordings)

-------------------------

Friday - may 30th

roman ricardo w/ special guest INTERNATIONAL DJ SUPERSTAR "TONY HUMPHRIES" ( DJmag #81 top DJ in the world)

MORE DATES TBA THIS WEEK........................

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

i just want to thank all of you who replied . i am truely overwhelmed by the responses.

i am definitely looking forward to going to the places you have mentioned and i am definitely looking forward to meeting some of you!

see out. sean s.

Originally posted by djss

i just want to thank all of you who replied . i am truely overwhelmed by the responses.

i am definitely looking forward to going to the places you have mentioned and i am definitely looking forward to meeting some of you!

see out. sean s.

Your welcome.... We'll do a big meet up w/ ya sometime when I can come out and party again!!

Have fun :eek: