Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RUMOR: Scot Project IS NOT CANCELLED!!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

no clue but I jus spoke to the head promoter and he said that exit is still on

ya i've heard from people at Exit before "ya, Armin is still playing tonight, go ahead and come out"... hopefully they aren't still as full of shit as before

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SCOT PROJECT CANCELLING??!! MARCO V IS WAY BETTER ANYWAY!!!! PLEASE BUY A FUCKING CLUE YOU RYTHMLESS WHITE PEOPLE WHO RECENTLY GOT KICKED OUT OF A NAUGHTY BY NATURE CONCERT!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BIG LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Codica3

Ahem.. :idea:

(sorry.. the big letter just made it stand out a lot..) :worry:

OOPS!! PARDON ME MISS ENGLISH MAJOR BITCH!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ALREADY THAT UNLIKE SOME LOSERS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD, I CAN GIVE LESS OF A SHIT ABOUT SOMEBODY'S PROOFREADING ABILITIES??? GO FIX ME UP SOME PORK FRIED RICE AND A SIDE ORDER OF SPARE RIBS CUZ THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR YOU FUCKING HOWELLS JEZEBEL PROSTITUTE PIECE OF SHIT!!!!! I THINK I SHOULD START TYPING LIKETHIS FROM NOW ON!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Originally posted by highmay

OOPS!! PARDON ME MISS ENGLISH MAJOR BITCH!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ALREADY THAT UNLIKE SOME LOSERS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD, I CAN GIVE LESS OF A SHIT ABOUT SOMEBODY'S PROOFREADING ABILITIES??? GO FIX ME UP SOME PORK FRIED RICE AND A SIDE ORDER OF SPARE RIBS CUZ THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR YOU FUCKING HOWELLS JEZEBEL PROSTITUTE PIECE OF SHIT!!!!! I THINK I SHOULD START TYPING LIKETHIS FROM NOW ON!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

I don't eat pork. It's unclean meat.. and for that matter.. I can't cook for the life of me.. :worry:

even though you are hating on sp, bc marco v is better... i like the way you do things man... the big letters are a nice touch

statements like this only confirm your ignorance to the world...go to sleep and collect your thoughts, young man...

it's personal preference. I don't get what is so hard for either of you to grasp.

i love how people hate on others opinions. this site is like a comedy to me, lol personaly i think SP and MV are ok. because i am not into the hard music. i like deep tribal and house. such as jersey djs like richie santana, david quest, denny tsettos and even erik morrillo. they know how to work a crowd that is into there music. and i know that someone is probally going to hate on my opinion. so bring it. can't wait for the summer, jersey shore baby

J Z

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Fuk what ya HEARD!! Exit is still on with Scot Project and Marco V

RUMOOOOOOOOOOORS :)

RULE #1: Never trust a promoter.

Anyone wishing refunds due to the cancellation of Scot Project should personally PM Sexxybabyd. ;)