Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which clubs are hot (Trance/Techno/Prog. House) now?

atti

Hi,

it's been over a year that I have not been in Miami. Could not attend for this year's DJ Convention.

Which clubs are still good, which ones are relativly new? Does the ShadowLounge still exist?

Regards to Miami ravers from NYC -

Atti

Shadow is still around smile.gif

Space is one of the 'hot' clubs...it's in downtown miami, which is sort of undergoing a renaissance right now...oh and space has a 24 hour liquor license, so it's open until way past 5 am on fridays and saturdays...

Club Madonna has been known to go off as well...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Pod> Looks like you're speaking from experience... wink.gif

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

I am as a matter of fact. I picked up this one girl at shadow lounge. Then I took her to space for the afterhours. When we were exiting Shadow, she's like 'Oh let me go to my job and get my house keys'...she runs across the street...woah I picked up a stripper...

Then we get to space, everything's cool, until she finds out I'm younger than her!

She gets all weird, so I just drive her home and left it at that...

Pod> Nice story; too bad about the ending though! wink.gif

------------------

Yeah, I was pissed. I almost had a stripper. You think she would have been into it, I can probably go longer and harder than those 40 year old slobs that frequent Madonna. Not for nothing, but she was 27 to my 21...whoop-de-do, we're both legal, we can both drink...

ahh well, I've met way nicer girls since then, but as my friend andy put it 'Hey, you picked up a stripper..not many guys can say that!'...

As for the scene at Salvation, it's now the site of an afterhours called 'escuelita' on Sundays at 8 AM...pretty good from what I've been told...

Pod> I'm sure if you had the cash she could have been yours for the night... wink.gif My friend had this stripper once pick him up while sleeping at the beach, and the remainder of the weekend was pure bliss for him - now THAT'S a story!

------------------

Archived