Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Masturbation After Sex?

fierydesire

Does anyone else feel the need to masturbate after sex when the sex was amazing and you definitely got off from that and prior foreplay? I'm saying when the girl or guy leaves (not when he or she is there or maybe when they are there :blank:,) and your there by yourself Anyone? :confused::tongue:

that makes absolutely no sense.

if it was that good, and you got off, etc. why the need to masturbate?

if i didn't get off for some reason, i would definitely masturbate. hell, my g/f even likes it if for some reason i'm having a hard time of it because i'm too drunk, or just came too recently.

Originally posted by entheogen808

that makes absolutely no sense.

if it was that good, and you got off, etc. why the need to masturbate?

if i didn't get off for some reason, i would definitely masturbate. hell, my g/f even likes it if for some reason i'm having a hard time of it because i'm too drunk, or just came too recently.

It makes perfect sense... from a woman's point of view. There are certain nights when you just want more, more, more! And your poor man is sitting there, looking at you cross-eyed, wondering when you're going to leave him alone! :laugh: I'm never alone after sex, but hey, I'm no tyrant, if he's worn out and I'm still rarin to go... I'm a self-sufficient woman. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

It makes perfect sense... from a woman's point of view. There are certain nights when you just want more, more, more! And your poor man is sitting there, looking at you cross-eyed, wondering when you're going to leave him alone! :laugh: I'm never alone after sex, but hey, I'm no tyrant, if he's worn out and I'm still rarin to go... I'm a self-sufficient woman. ;)

okay...that makes sense.

Originally posted by tastyt

thank you darlin u know what I'm sayin :kiss2:

haha fuck u nick and eric, some men can't keep up with my sexual drive, well most men;) :tongue::isok:

Originally posted by fierydesire

haha fuck u nick and eric, some men can't keep up with my sexual drive, well most men;) :tongue::isok:

i like ur style.....but yeah. anytime is a good time to masturbate.

LOL ;) true babe. most men either can't keep up with your sexual drive, or your hard-ass standards :kiss2:

don't you ever change, k?

whutever:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ill fuck you so krucially that you wont want cock for about a month !! ;) ;) :D :D

oh & im dead serious too

so when you cummin back down to miami :D

Originally posted by koky

whutever:rolleyes: ill fuck you so krucially that you wont want cock for about a month !! ;):D

oh & im dead serious too

so when you cummin back down to miami :D

haha, I won't want cock for a month :rolleyes::laugh: impossible!

I'm down for the challenge;) :tongue: but um your supposed to come up to NYC :hump:

Nick & Eric ;)

haha, I won't want cock for a month :rolleyes::laugh: impossible!

I'm down for the challenge;) :tongue: but um your supposed to come up to NYC :hump:

Nick & Eric ;)

yeah ill be goin over there soon... trying to plan a trip now over there ... so we will see .. & im coming down with my gf i hope you dont mind ... she just wants to watch tho;) ;)