Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DH @ Arc?

groovefire

Originally posted by groovefire

Danny's at Arc on the 26th, right? You guys goin'? We're considering it.

Tyrant (Lee Burridge & Craig Richards) is going to be in Montreal on the 25th, and I'm thinking of going up there, getting a hotel, and doing lots of bad things up there all weekend.

G & NY you guys are going to NYC May 10th, with Mid and I. Frank wants us to come the day before (that Friday night) party with him and stay at his place and go to the show the next day. So your plans for that weekend are set courtesy or Prplhz.... lol

Originally posted by prplhz

G & NY you guys are going to NYC May 10th, with Mid and I. Frank wants us to come the day before (that Friday night) party with him and stay at his place and go to the show the next day. So your plans for that weekend are set courtesy or Prplhz.... lol

thanks for inviting me, poophead......

Originally posted by groovefire

Who's on the 10th?

James "Whiter than You" Zabiela :dj:

I promise you will like this guy, he brings the party. I've seen him spin everytime he's been in NYC (except when he opened for Sasha of course), so I guess I should keep the ball rolling. And my face rolling too.

prplhz, you can make my plans for me anytime ;)

Originally posted by flavanugz

thanks for inviting me, poophead......

I already told NY last night and G the other day that you are most certainly invited. You just hadn't posted here so I didn't think you where on. You know you are invited, plenty of room and sure to be a really good time. What we will do is drive down Friday after work get there, go out with Frank in LI somewhere drinking. Stay at his place do something fun on Saturday relax so that when we go out on Saturday night we won't be that tired from driving all day, sound cool with you?

I already told NY last night and G the other day that you are most certainly invited. You just hadn't posted here so I didn't think you where on. You know you are invited, plenty of room and sure to be a really good time. What we will do is drive down Friday after work get there, go out with Frank in LI somewhere drinking. Stay at his place do something fun on Saturday relax so that when we go out on Saturday night we won't be that tired from driving all day, sound cool with you?

Who cares about Tom, it sounds cool to me!

I hope we scam a sweet-ass Friday party like we did last summer. Free open bar, huge warehouse, cool lights, weird movies playing, and believe it or not... good beats... all for the low, low price of FREE.

That was the best, I was shocked how well that worked out.

Anyone know who's opening for Zabiela?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Who cares about Tom, it sounds cool to me!

I hope we scam a sweet-ass Friday party like we did last summer. Free open bar, huge warehouse, cool lights, weird movies playing, and believe it or not... good beats... all for the low, low price of FREE.

That was the best, I was shocked how well that worked out.

Anyone know who's opening for Zabiela?

Krystle was telling me last weekend she went to this house party in Brooklyn and Adam Beyer was spinning, she said he was sick. Maybe we'll be able to hook up with something like this considering Krystle will be hanging with us that weekend....:D

Oh yeah, and if it's hot and a nice day maybe we can head back to the beach ofr a day of sun and drinking....:D

thanks babe, i will more than likely be down. meatplugger can find his own dxm for that weekend.