Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sickest Breakdown EVER!!

flavanugz

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

oh man, I'm just waiting for that drum kick.....

My eyes are starting to bug out! :eek:

(Favorite break-down of the moment... Lee Cabrera - Shake It (if teamj5 spotted that correctly last night). 2nd song on the Howells Star 93 set)

fav breakdown is this weird ass lee burridge song. has this like choir type vocal kinda that says "because the world is round, it gets me highhhhhhhhhhh. because the world is rounnn ounnnndddddddd/ because the wind is high, it blows my miiinnnnnnnd. because the wind is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigghhhhh."

shit is very spooky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by groovefire

Sorry dude, last piece...I have the Vicks though, want it?

This chick just gave me a blow-pop so I'm all set. I think I love her. Actually, I think I love everyone. Everyone here is so cool and friendly, I wish this moment could last forever. I have to go find my friends!!!!!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This chick just gave me a blow-pop so I'm all set. I think I love her. Actually, I think I love everyone. Everyone here is so cool and friendly, I wish this moment could last forever. I have to go find my friends!!!!!

Hey dude, can you refill my water bottle, I don't wanna leave the dancefloor, I think he's gonna play Solar Stone's 'Seven Cities' soon, at least that's what he played after this track in Germany last week, so probably.