Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pussy juice..just running down her leg....

quoth

begging me to grasp her thighs and start to kiss them and lick the beads of sweat as well as trail of pussy juice that drip from her warm throbbing pussy down her inner thigh, right into my waiting mouth. The sight as i look up and see nothing but bare naked skin above her labia turns me on even more and gives me devious thoughts on how bad i want to devour this lovely brazilian-waxed pussy that throbs before me. As a tease, i tap the shit out of her clit with the underside joint of my middle finger. Needless to say..this drives her crazy insane...so much to the point where i see some more pussy juice leak out and drip below her labia twards her ass. I take a quick feel of her pussy wetness and upon my exploration i slip my thumb inside of her and move it around RAPIDLY, with every bit of double-jointedness it has. As i thrust my thumb further deep inside of her, i start to feel her G-Spot in which i press upon and sends her into a frenzy of which i have never seen. This frenzy excites me and i do not want it to stop, i realize to myself, the only way to make it continue is to take my thumb out and spread her labia open as wide as it goes, and start to kiss her pussy lips..almost as if they were real lips...and almost as if it were a real kiss...i slip my tongue inside of her..only this time i don't feel another tongue touching mind....instead i feel a g-spot pressing against my tongue in which i just thrust and put nothing but pressure from my tongue onto her g-spot. She bucks her hips..and shoves my fucking face further inside her pussy and i give it my all and start to finger her pussy really hard as my tongue starts to come out from being inside of her and now start flicking the shit out of the cartilage-like hood of her clit. It is through this intensity that i start to feel her pussy grasp and tighten more and more..only realizing that this is her initiation of wanting me to shove my cock just right inside of her. Upon request, i smear the head of my cock on her clit and smear the underside over the hood of clit and she just reaches down and grips every inch of me and forces me inside her by grabbing my ass and just pushing me into her so deep that i can feel everything inside her grip and pulsate me.

sorry..i got bored.

Originally posted by quoth

begging me to grasp her thighs and start to kiss them and lick the beads of sweat as well as trail of pussy juice that drip from her warm throbbing pussy down her inner thigh, right into my waiting mouth. The sight as i look up and see nothing but bare naked skin above her labia turns me on even more and gives me devious thoughts on how bad i want to devour this lovely brazilian-waxed pussy that throbs before me. As a tease, i tap the shit out of her clit with the underside joint of my middle finger. Needless to say..this drives her crazy insane...so much to the point where i see some more pussy juice leak out and drip below her labia twards her ass. I take a quick feel of her pussy wetness and upon my exploration i slip my thumb inside of her and move it around RAPIDLY, with every bit of double-jointedness it has. As i thrust my thumb further deep inside of her, i start to feel her G-Spot in which i press upon and sends her into a frenzy of which i have never seen. This frenzy excites me and i do not want it to stop, i realize to myself, the only way to make it continue is to take my thumb out and spread her labia open as wide as it goes, and start to kiss her pussy lips..almost as if they were real lips...and almost as if it were a real kiss...i slip my tongue inside of her..only this time i don't feel another tongue touching mind....instead i feel a g-spot pressing against my tongue in which i just thrust and put nothing but pressure from my tongue onto her g-spot. She bucks her hips..and shoves my fucking face further inside her pussy and i give it my all and start to finger her pussy really hard as my tongue starts to come out from being inside of her and now start flicking the shit out of the cartilage-like hood of her clit. It is through this intensity that i start to feel her pussy grasp and tighten more and more..only realizing that this is her initiation of wanting me to shove my cock just right inside of her. Upon request, i smear the head of my cock on her clit and smear the underside over the hood of clit and she just reaches down and grips every inch of me and forces me inside her by grabbing my ass and just pushing me into her so deep that i can feel everything inside her grip and pulsate me.

very very good! :clap:

can i add some constructive criticism tho? The word labia HAS to go....makes us sound like god f*n lab rats.

:D that's all :aright:

PS...am i the only one that LOVES the way pussy smells? Not like I've ever ventured on that side, but.....pussy is the best smelling thing ever. You guys have it way better than us (( peeee yew! stinky ball sweat )) :tongue: