Clubplanet Nightlife Community

track that will be everywhere soon....

fliz77

Crystal Waters-My Time

umm..Summer anthem anyone??? :eek:

This weeks Essential New Tune on the Essential Selection....will be unavoidable in a few months....can't help but be in a good mood while listening to this!

Fliz

you mean lets get ill wont be the summer anthem now:( , the waters track was actually getting play in england and has been around for a few weeks already before tongs show. im pretty sure it was played at wmc too

Originally posted by wakeup

you mean lets get ill wont be the summer anthem now:( , the waters track was actually getting play in england and has been around for a few weeks already before tongs show. im pretty sure it was played at wmc too

LOL....thats funny bout let's get ill...yeah man, that Crystal Waters been around a few weeks and he did play it at WMC...he just made it the "essential new tune" this week tho...do u like it?

Originally posted by fliz77

LOL....thats funny bout let's get ill...yeah man, that Crystal Waters been around a few weeks and he did play it at WMC...he just made it the "essential new tune" this week tho...do u like it?

yea i like it its catchy, but it will get annoying once everyone gets it. i guess not many have it as of yet since there hasnt been any posts about it.

Originally posted by trancer70

Its actualy going to be called The Dutch feat Crystal Waters-My Time. The Dutch is the Scumfrog's new side project and he's been spinning this track since last October.

-Trancer:rolleyes:

No shit!! That fucking guy, Jesse Houk, has alot of big things lined up for the summer. I have a feeling this song, the Monica track, and Feel Alive are all gonna get pounded throughout the summer.

Looks like the scummie one is going to have ANOTHER big summer!:D

Its actualy going to be called The Dutch feat Crystal Waters-My Time. The Dutch is the Scumfrog's new side project and he's been spinning this track since last October.

Just curious...where did u get this info from...doesnt sound like Scumfrog at all, although if it is indeed him, props to his diversity... If he has been playing this since October I'm rather surprised there has been NO buzz about it until a month ago....

:)

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

Just curious...where did u get this info from...doesnt sound like Scumfrog at all, although if it is indeed him, props to his diversity... If he has been playing this since October I'm rather surprised there has been NO buzz about it until a month ago....

:)

Fliz

There actually has been a buzz about this for a long time but there was no track name for a while - if you go to the Scumfrog's site I'm sure Jesse's got info on it there :)

Originally posted by avalondon3

No shit!! That fucking guy, Jesse Houk, has alot of big things lined up for the summer. I have a feeling this song, the Monica track, and Feel Alive are all gonna get pounded throughout the summer.

Looks like the scummie one is going to have ANOTHER big summer!:D

didnt i predict this in January? :rolleyes:

...........my apprentice that you are ;)

There actually has been a buzz about this for a long time but there was no track name for a while - if you go to the Scumfrog's site I'm sure Jesse's got info on it there :)

This was taken from his website:

Oh yes, and then there is the project "Dutch" that generated quite the buzz over the past weeks. I am very happy to be involved in its first single "My Time" (featuring Crystal Waters), and I hope to stay involved for the remainder of the project. I'll try to get some samples of new Dutch tracks to add onto the site.