Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nah never been there but i figured since they were throwing a huge partie down there the area would be ok but i guess not lol. well i don't think we would really attract attention to ourseveles i mean if i know im not in a safe place like that i won' do anything stupid. but i just don't know if she'll bring her car lol. well thanks for the info. yo does anyone know any certain hotels or anything i don't want to end up in a crap place. lol but i guess i do want something cheap hehe.

j =)

Originally posted by drOne

i'd rather drive and save money but i don't know anyone who's driving and me personally....there's no way i'm driving my car to the car jacking capital of the world

:laugh: it's true, certain parts of Detroit are ghetto, and despite what anyone says, you do need to watch your back especially if you're not from there. Arizona actually beats Detroit on the list of highest car jacks.

Originally posted by cutie6190

and for dance deep i would def. be taking off work and going down there lol even though the family will be mad but hey its for you and your expernice and shit. i like your sig too.

I hear ya but everyone would be so pissed because they're going to a family reunion. I need to find some people who want to go first:blank:--I definetly want to go to the DEMF WAY more than I wanted to go to the WMC!!!!!! Yeah, my sig is ok. Thanks.