Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy @ The Roxy?

I got an email that they are having a huge party @ Roxy on Thursday April 17th with many dj's (including johnny) and its for breast cancer awareness. I read it quick but I know the line up of Dj's is pretty good. Its a one night thing so it should be a great night.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF THROWING A NEW PARTY SHOULD WAIT TILL AFTER THE WAR IS FINISHED IF THEY REALL WANT TO MAKE SOME MONEY OR GET A GOOD CROWD.

RIGHT NOW THERE IS SO MUCH NEGATIVE... THE WAR, ECONOMY, WEATHER... IT WOULD UPSET ME FOR THEM TO DO SEXY AND IT NOT WORK OUT.

sEXY WAS SOME OF MY BEST MONTHS IN NEW YORK CITY, FROM OPENING NIGHT, TO JV BDAY TO THE BEACH PARTY...WHAT GREAT MEMORIES.

I REALLY DIDNT READ ALL YOUR POSTS BUT I SAW BUGOUT ARGUING W/ SOMEONE ABOUT JV NOT BEING THERE EVERYNIGHT.... HE WAS, I THINK HE MISSED MAYBE ONE OR TWO NIGHT WHEN HE WAS TRAVELING. HE MIGHT OF SHOWED UP LATE SOME NIGHTS AND HE LEFT EARLY ON NIGHT WHEN THERE WAS 20 PEOPLE THERE, BUT HE NEVER MISSED MORE THEN THAT.

SEXY @ THE ROXY SHOULD COME BACK, JUST NOT RIGHT NOW.

PUT IN A HORN FOR TIESTO ON MAY 16TH!!!

SEE EVERYONE THERE.

So then dont go...but its nice for people to think about the other things going on that we face every day, people BATTLE cancer all day every day.

Regardless of what it is for Im sure it will be a good party, its the closest to SEXY @ Roxy you are gonna get right now w/ JV and other top dj's being there too.

i dont know bout you guys, but im starting to feel that night life in nyc is goin DEAD:blown: SOMEBODY BETTER THINK OF SOMETHING QUICK.... :idea: i hang out in lounges now, and yes its cool to chill and sit, but my roots are the big clubs(twilo,tunnel,roxy,sf,exit) if not then i guess im forced to grow up and sit at home

:laugh: :laugh: yah right:rolleyes:

yo runway, you misunderstood me.

I Don't think having a night for breast cancer is a bad idea at all.

I was saying that I dont think now would be a good time to start a new party like sexy every friday night. From the business stand point only. I would love to see the crowd and scene going again, but I don't see it happening right now.

WHo the hell would be against a night to raise money for breast cancer????

I miss the roxy and I miss hearing Tiesto, May 16th will be a SICK night!!

Originally posted by zoolander

yo runway, you misunderstood me.

I Don't think having a night for breast cancer is a bad idea at all.

I was saying that I dont think now would be a good time to start a new party like sexy every friday night. From the business stand point only. I would love to see the crowd and scene going again, but I don't see it happening right now.

WHo the hell would be against a night to raise money for breast cancer????

I miss the roxy and I miss hearing Tiesto, May 16th will be a SICK night!!

tiestowmc.jpg

cant wait to :party: TOO tiesto@ roxy may 16th WUT WUT!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by indigonyc

i dont know bout you guys, but im starting to feel that night life in nyc is goin DEAD:blown: SOMEBODY BETTER THINK OF SOMETHING QUICK.... :idea: i hang out in lounges now, and yes its cool to chill and sit, but my roots are the big clubs(twilo,tunnel,roxy,sf,exit) if not then i guess im forced to grow up and sit at home

:laugh: :laugh: yah right:rolleyes:

it's not dead. you people are looking in the wrong places. underground is VERY much alive.

I H I

PS--if you still can't find them, go to joeg's, call up the boyz (phonx, tek, bigpoppa..etc), bust out the hors 'dourves (scooter pies, feces, soiled panties that someone jacked..etc), put on some breaks and 'go with it'

Originally posted by ivehadit

it's not dead. you people are looking in the wrong places. underground is VERY much alive.

I H I

PS--if you still can't find them, go to joeg's, call up the boyz (phonx, tek, bigpoppa..etc), bust out the hors 'dourves (scooter pies, feces, soiled panties that someone jacked..etc), put on some breaks and 'go with it'

:laugh: :laugh: