Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snippet from IM conversation.....

quoth

i would imagine that masturbating for a women is more fun than for men... since all we can really do is go up and down, and or do switchstance and do it with the left hand... as opposed to women who can do a myriad of things to themselves...

Originally posted by dgmodel

...and or do switchstance and do it with the left hand...

hmmm... if i suddenly had to do it all left-handed for some reason (if i, say, lost my right hand in an accident or something), it'd be a while before i'd have an orgasm :laugh: .

i would imagine that masturbating for a women is more fun than for men... since all we can really do is go up and down, and or do switchstance and do it with the left hand... as opposed to women who can do a myriad of things to themselves...

maybe i'm just more creative than the average guy, or maybe i've just jerked off more, but there's more to masturbation than up and down.

the guy i'm seeing told me that, a while back when he swore off sex for a few months, he would experiment with different lotions...and he told me something about vaseline once.

apparently that's his lube of choice....but, obviously he dosen't need it NOW...:tongue:

:laugh: apparently no one saw the humor in this that i did.

It has nothing to do with the difference of girl/guy mastaurbating techniques..it has to do with the girl whose saying it..cause she's a sick fuck like me. :)

well share the wealth mofo...

:laugh:
Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: apparently no one saw the humor in this that i did.

It has nothing to do with the difference of girl/guy mastaurbating techniques..it has to do with the girl whose saying it..cause she's a sick fuck like me. :)

i don't see it as sick at all dontknow.gif .