Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drag-On

Watch out for him... I think he is gunna suprise everyone

'While I spit these bars to make ya head shake'

:eek: he's been around for a while, but I think he is gunna blow soon... If not he's sumptin to be heard compared to a lot of other clowns out there

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

pretty lame for him to go around badmouthing ruff ryders though. your on a roster that included dmx, jada kiss, styles p, sheik and eve. what do u expect?? the red carpet treatment?? but i'll admit, he is nice.

hes on ruff ryders

and DMX is retiring >>>>>??????????

Originally posted by fineones

hes on ruff ryders

and DMX is retiring >>>>>??????????

Yeh he's been on Ruff Ryders, DMX found him and was bringin him up but the the Lox got signed and shit changed... He's hungry though, so that is why I think he is gunna make a name for himself.

Yeh DMX is supposedly done after this album he came out with... He said there's no money in this game and would rather do movies cause that's were the money's at... Who would blame him

Originally posted by origskeemr

Yeh he's been on Ruff Ryders, DMX found him and was bringin him up but the the Lox got signed and shit changed... He's hungry though, so that is why I think he is gunna make a name for himself.

Yeh DMX is supposedly done after this album he came out with... He said there's no money in this game and would rather do movies cause that's were the money's at... Who would blame him

hes not ruff ryders anymore. he left. he feels he wasn't getting the exposure or attention he deserved with them.

Originally posted by lovelylove

Drag-On'z been straaaight FiYAH since DAY ONE!! :flame:

'i fuck with drag - on cuz he spits the flame drag on mutha fucka dont foget the name'

did u know he has a horrble stuttering problem..when he speaks..but not when he rhymes ..odd right

true dat fineones...he does have a stuttering problem...but i agree with origskeemr...he was on the original ruff ryder camp...but when bad boy finally released lox to double r, drag was put on back...especially when his album didn't sell as well as it was anticipated...but i do feel this cat...liked his joints...but don't know how it's gonna fare w/o swizz's beats...nah'mean