Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saddam is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard late last night they may have got him..They were tracking him with the Jaguar system the British sold him back in the Iraq Iran war.... They claimed noone can breakinto his code... The us managed to do so..... they also believed when the bombed him last night they were in the main floor of the house not in the bunker underneath the house

Shows what an ignorant fucker you are. By the way, its God, not god you moron... your misspelling shows how much you're an idiot, not how much you give two fucks about anything

P.S. Stiffler... The italian word for God is Dio... Are you gonna tell the italians back in the homeland they shouldnt say that either? While you're at it, tell the Spanish not to say Dios and the Jews not to say Yahweh or Jehovah, etc. Hit the books next time and not the jar son. Now what kind of italian are YOU???

Originally posted by technojesus

Shows what an ignorant fucker you are. By the way, its God, not god you moron... your misspelling shows how much you're an idiot, not how much you give two fucks about anything

P.S. Stiffler... The italian word for God is Dio... Are you gonna tell the italians back in the homeland they shouldnt say that either? While you're at it, tell the Spanish not to say Dios and the Jews not to say Yahweh or Jehovah, etc. Hit the books next time and not the jar son. Now what kind of italian are YOU???

DUDE !!! Whatever !!:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

Grab the pole out of your ass !! we all knew what he meant!

BTW Where's CazzzTown ???

If you think I'm harping about spelling, then you're a bigger moron than he is.... read what I said again cubscout. And If you're into throwing racial slurs around, you'll find yourself in cazztown soon enough DUDE

If he commits murder, I doubt you'd do the prison time for him in his place so in this case, I suggest you keep your trap shut before you find yourself doing his time for some of the comments said in this thread... understand? good

If you think I'm harping about spelling, then you're a bigger moron than he is.... read what I said again cubscout. And If you're into throwing racial slurs around, you'll find yourself in cazztown soon enough DUDE

If he commits murder, I doubt you'd do the prison time for him in his place so in this case, I suggest you keep your trap shut before you find yourself doing his time for some of the comments said in this thread... understand? good

cubscout....:laugh:

You are too funny !!;)

Racial Slurs???? Where????:confused:

You must have some life!?!? This a messageboard.

From one moron to another !!!:D:tongue:

WOW IM LOST LOL......SOMEONE WAS HITTING THE JAR TOO MUCH THIS WEEKEND AND IT WASNT ME LOL

Somebody is a little upset about saddam beign dead :eek:

Originally posted by someclown

Dude,

Saddam is chillin' in Switzerland or somewhere right now. Do you honestly believe he would stay in Iraq like a sitting duck? Hell no. He survived over 30 years as a freaking tyrant. The guy's got survival skills.

He probably is livin in some High Rise in Edgewater blowing lines with JP

All I was tryin to do was clarify that God's name in Arabic isn't the same as something you'd find on a diner menu (example pie ala mode, chicken ala king) I think you all get the point.

Sorry this offended some of you but its the same thing as someone writing GAWD BLESS AMERICA it disturbed me to see it mispelled like that and I spoke out.

As for what kind of Italian I am I'd like to think an educated one. :D who respects God's name no matter what language it is in. If its one thing I can't deal with is when people throw the word Allah around not realizing they are saying God.

and I really dont think Saddam being dead has any relevance to this post after I hijacked it..typical tho

I don't think Saddam is dead either, probably one of his look-a-likes tho.

And JP doesn't do stuff like that.

Originally posted by ninadd

Somebody is a little upset about saddam beign dead :eek:

I'm more upset at the quality of Scores dancers that have gone downhill over the years more than this war sweetheart. There was a time when Benji used to hire women that can do more than dance and chew bubblegum at the same time but those days are long gone like Atari, old coca cola bottles and Nerf football.... :D

lmao @ Deelite knowing JP's habits... watch out now ;)

Originally posted by dogekid

WOW!! holy long overdue CP drama. and who better to argue over than God/Allah/Brahma/Yahweh him/her/itself?...

ahh Saddam, you work in mysterious ways... even if you are laying under thousands of tons of Iraqi rubble.

hhaha reachin from beyond the grave

Hey Ray, Shut the fuck up!!! Goes to show what a moron you are, I was just joking around with a friend......I know God is capitalized(thats not a spelling error you idiot) but you are right GOD should be capitalized......my bad.......................and yes I know Italian, but Im and Italian American and I say what I want, when I want & how I want.....................THIS IS AMERICA where I pledge my allegience....one nation, under GOD!!!!!!

and who the fuck are you to turn a joke into some psycho-bable degrading me and my intelligence..............Fuck you & Get a life!!!!

I must have hit a nerve~~~~~~~~~~sorry

and isnt His name "Jahovah" or something like that......i think the h in old latin should be an I or something(I got that info from Indiana Jones)

now you see for those intellects that cant desipher comedy in text.........that was a joke you fucking moron!!!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

and isnt His name "Jahovah" or something like that......i think the h in old latin should be an I or something(I got that info from Indiana Jones)

now you see for those intellects that cant desipher comedy in text.........that was a joke you fucking moron!!!!!

well said