Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO i took some of your advice went to Cherry

Let me just say i don't know where some of you come off saying it was great. The place wasn't totally horrible, pretty damn close but 1. it wasn't packed or crowded for that matter. 2. no one was dancing 3. watered down drinks 4. whoever the dj was needs to update his music 5. place looks more like a hall with some decor than a nightclub

I'm not looking to start trouble but i gave it a shot and thats my honest opinion. My Sat. Nj choices are pretty nill now i can go to Hunka Bunka and hear trainwreck Dj Prime or hear some pretty good music at Deko and deal with the fakeness and be stuffed like a sardine. Any other options?

Originally posted by solrosenberg

Let me just say i don't know where some of you come off saying it was great. The place wasn't totally horrible, pretty damn close but 1. it wasn't packed or crowded for that matter. 2. no one was dancing 3. watered down drinks 4. whoever the dj was needs to update his music 5. place looks more like a hall with some decor than a nightclub

I'm not looking to start trouble but i gave it a shot and thats my honest opinion. My Sat. Nj choices are pretty nill now i can go to Hunka Bunka and hear trainwreck Dj Prime or hear some pretty good music at Deko and deal with the fakeness and be stuffed like a sardine. Any other options?

im not a pomoter for there you picked a bad night to go i didn't go becouse of the clocks going foward but ussually its pretty good and 90 percent of the girls are hot

and as for music he is a great dj

You sound like a miserable fuck to me

JohN:hat:

stay home

BG

Originally posted by latinaz

I CAN REMEMBER WHEN SOME OF YOUS DIDNT LIKE IT THERE..SO DONT BEAT THE GUY FOR HAVING AN OPINION..

YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT THIS PERSON HAS TO SAY....BUT HEY, IT IS HIS OPINION....ISNT IT? :blank:

Well we know the real stroy it is some competitor promotor knocking the place with a new CP name... It doesnt take a genius to figure it out

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I dont knock a place behind a CP name... I use mine and people know who I am and I say the truth if I dont like it I dont...

"I dont knock a place behind a CP name" - not anymore - your cover was blown..:laugh: kidding

Yeah I know what you mean. Oh well what can you do ....

but if the place doesnt suit you then you go somewhere it does..thats all