Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Sat4/13Tommy D's B-Day w/Rydell and MergeVIP

This Saturday

Join Special Guest DJ Richie Rydell

at South Park in Paramus.

With a Merge 2003 VIP card giveaway.

Also A Special Birthday Celebration for

Tommy D of Primetime.

Tommy's been involved in many clubs over the years and many of you have seen him at one point in time or another and probably been to many of his parties. His Birthday parties are nothing short of a spectacular time and with The Metro Family there it's gonna be ..........Ummm

SICK!!!!!!!

So happy Birthday Tommy D and I'll see you guys saturday at South Park Lounge.

633 From Road

Paramus NJ

For directions Click here

Originally posted by santaforeal

gonna be good. i'm very happy about the hip hop section they put in there. its a nice change of pace.

The House section for those of you that havent been there is a nice size room nicelyt decorated with VIP tables.

There is also a section when you first walk in the place on the right for Hip Hop and oldschool House.

Hey Santa, Fri retro Metro! then Afterhours if you can hang!!

Originally posted by kostaP

The House section for those of you that havent been there is a nice size room nicelyt decorated with VIP tables.

There is also a section when you first walk in the place on the right for Hip Hop and oldschool House.

Hey Santa, Fri retro Metro! then Afterhours if you can hang!!

that little bitch can't hang

Originally posted by kostaP

Which one Mike or Missy??

hahaha.

..WHAT!?!:eek: .....................u know how i do!!!!!!!

......better get the bubbly ready.......i'm coming out full force crazy mama jama sat!....no remorse............

...and hardcorekrock...........i am thinking we prob did....i was by him and his friends a couple times for a few minutes in my travels lol............but i'll make myself known on sat!:D

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

you can find me in the club bottle full of bub, mammi i got the X if u in too taking drugs, i'm into having sex not making love, so come gimmie a hug...........

:hump: ..i was gonna do a hug smiley....but got sick of looking.....so i went with HUMP....close enough! lol

Originally posted by trewguy

mike

hardcore i will be there as long as no one trys to take me to the factory when im loaded

hmmmm, i'll go there just to take your ass to factory...........i am trying to decide now if i can handle South Park then factory, or should i just stick to factory

(its a factory anniversary, cant miss it)

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

hmmmm, i'll go there just to take your ass to factory...........i am trying to decide now if i can handle South Park then factory, or should i just stick to factory

(its a factory anniversary, cant miss it)

no you won't i think you should just stick to the factory

no you won't i think you should just stick to the factory

LOL you are just scared I might be serious :D

well i can do both if i was insane enough.............but i can't miss factory, its a big night for our group of friends, you know how it is

come to Euro lounge thursday, bring friends, PM me for the list :D

(i am sounding more and more like a promoter everyday, LMFAO)

LOL you are just scared I might be serious :D

well i can do both if i was insane enough.............but i can't miss factory, its a big night for our group of friends, you know how it is

come to Euro lounge thursday, bring friends, PM me for the list :D

(i am sounding more and more like a promoter everyday, LMFAO)

i think last time i saw u at south park we ended up at the factory if i am correct that might of been your first time going there i think i went 1 time since and do not plan on going back

i think last time i saw u at south park we ended up at the factory if i am correct that might of been your first time going there i think i went 1 time since and do not plan on going back

Yup, you are correct, a day to be marked in history............

I met one of my closest friends now that day...........and if it wasnt for factory so much wouldn't have happened in my life, so its hard to turn my back on it, if you know what i mean.

It is a hell hole but hey its my escape from reality.

I sound really corny but sad as it is, it's true.

You know what else is funny, some reason every time me or a friend goes to south park, usually to avoid going to factory or the city, we end up in Factory or the city............last time i was at SP was around Nov 17th. 2am we were on our way to the lincoln tunnel.............

anyways good night til tomorrow :kiss2:

Yup, you are correct, a day to be marked in history............

I met one of my closest friends now that day...........and if it wasnt for factory so much wouldn't have happened in my life, so its hard to turn my back on it, if you know what i mean.

It is a hell hole but hey its my escape from reality.

I sound really corny but sad as it is, it's true.

You know what else is funny, some reason every time me or a friend goes to south park, usually to avoid going to factory or the city, we end up in Factory or the city............last time i was at SP was around Nov 17th. 2am we were on our way to the lincoln tunnel.............

anyways good night til tomorrow :kiss2:

just stay away from me this weekend:rolleyes: