Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cell Phone Providers...

i have verizon and i really like them. i think i pay about $60/month for 700 peak minutes, free night and weekends, 1000 mobile to mobile minutes on the verizon network and unlimited text messaging. nationwide including PR. good service, relatively shitty phones.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i have verizon and i really like them. i think i pay about $60/month for 700 peak minutes, free night and weekends, 1000 mobile to mobile minutes on the verizon network and unlimited text messaging. nationwide including PR. good service, relatively shitty phones.

well i have Verizon now and am looking to change.

As far as cell phone service goes, it's great...my phone never cuts out and i basically have service everywhere.

The only thing is the CUSTOMER SERVICE is god awful. They stopped my electronic payments for no reason in November and neglected to tell me until January and.... they haven't been sending my bills when they should. So now, every two months or so I'm surprised by like a 400 dollar bill. Not to mention they have been only been giving me credit for 300 anytime minutes when it should be 500.

Originally posted by marcid21

well i have Verizon now and am looking to change.

As far as cell phone service goes, it's great...my phone never cuts out and i basically have service everywhere.

The only thing is the CUSTOMER SERVICE is god awful. They stopped my electronic payments for no reason in November and neglected to tell me until January and.... they haven't been sending my bills when they should. So now, every two months or so I'm surprised by like a 400 dollar bill. Not to mention they have been only been giving me credit for 300 anytime minutes when it should be 500.

ohhh that isn't cool - i haven't had any problems like that at all. but i pay electronically and i call like every other month to upgrade my plan anyway.

sprint has the cool looking phones n shit, but to be honest, there service SUCKS DICK!!

i had to lie and say i was moving to montana to get out of my fucking CONTRACT! i hate them, i am happy With VErizon now, Call and complain, ask to speak to a manager, Threathen them with taking them to court, and u will get somone REAL Quick who will help u.

sucks,

Originally posted by bbbooom

YEA MAN BUT ARENT NEXTEL BILLS LIKE 60-80 DOLLARS A MONTH???

they have some cheaper plans...

My plan is $85/month (but don't be fooled, that turns into $100/month with taxes)

the only time i pay for a call is when I call out in the daytime monday-friday... (ie. free incoming, free nights/weekends) and i have 500 minutes for those calls...

+ unlimited direct connect + internet/web + email + aim + insurance.... I get really good reception in most places... no complaints, whatsoever...

my first month i was on for like 1200 minutes... no extra charges :)

abortionator had a bill for 1600minutes, also no extra charges :) (he has the same plan i do)