Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~ Att. Connecticut Promoters ~

Originally posted by copahc

I live in mystic. There are no clubs in southeastern CT. it sucks!

OMG, i used to live in Mystic! Absolutely nothin to do there but the aquarium and the seaport!

And good thing the new club you're opening up in SoNo is twice the size of Liquid b/c that place is claustraphobic...i hate being in that basement when its packed. The upstairs lounge/bar is nice...but just a little too tight for the massive amounts of the college crowd they get on a Thurs nite

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

OMG, i used to live in Mystic! Absolutely nothin to do there but the aquarium and the seaport!

And good thing the new club you're opening up in SoNo is twice the size of Liquid b/c that place is claustraphobic...i hate being in that basement when its packed. The upstairs lounge/bar is nice...but just a little too tight for the massive amounts of the college crowd they get on a Thurs nite

OMG I still live here! or close at least!

there arent many clubs here, but the semi-close proximity to multiple clubbing oppurtunities is something unique to the area.

You got New York and New Haven on one side, Springfield and Hartford above us, and Boston and Providence on the other side, all within a 2 hour drive.

cophac - how can u live in mystic and have 500 posts on CP, and i dont know who you are?

I spin at Tuxedo Junction in Danbury........good looking girls up in there......but the club closes at 1am on thurs(state law - which sux)

Centerstage in Danbury opening up in May.......should be pretty SIIIIIIICK..

Cd giveaways by me every week so be there.....

www.bugoutandfeva.com

104.7/1-7.1 -- Wed. 8:30 and 10:30 mixing live on the radio.....email me for requests.

PEACE

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

OMG I still live here! or close at least!

there arent many clubs here, but the semi-close proximity to multiple clubbing oppurtunities is something unique to the area.

You got New York and New Haven on one side, Springfield and Hartford above us, and Boston and Providence on the other side, all within a 2 hour drive.

cophac - how can u live in mystic and have 500 posts on CP, and i dont know who you are?

:jawdrop:

Do you really live in Mystic????? Or groton/new london etc. (all the same) OMG

Yeah it is kinda cool that I can get to New york, new haven, Hartford, providence, boston, all withing an hour or two, but I just get sick of all the driving. Plus it's a pain in the ass because no one ever wants to be the DD. I used to go to hartford alot because I lived closer, but I haven't been there in a while.

Well, PM me, we can hit up margaritas sometime! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by copahc

:jawdrop:

Do you really live in Mystic????? Or groton/new london etc. (all the same) OMG

Yeah it is kinda cool that I can get to New york, new haven, Hartford, providence, boston, all withing an hour or two, but I just get sick of all the driving. Plus it's a pain in the ass because no one ever wants to be the DD. I used to go to hartford alot because I lived closer, but I haven't been there in a while.

Well, PM me, we can hit up margaritas sometime! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I used to work at Mystic Pizza...we can stop there for a slice...lol...before margaritas