Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUEL Update: BAD NEWS!!!!

sgtfury

Phazon isn't unique to twilo, the system in crobar is a Phazon Inc. installation as well...a much better install than twilo in my experience...

Turbosound isn't all that, so I think Twilo/crobar/Level will retain the title as #1 sound system for a bit longer...

aztec: what is the basis for you thinking of the liquor license getting pushed back to 7 am?

and yet more bitching about it maybe being upscale...it's miami, deal with it...

pod, when was the last time u checked out twilo? Its been about 3-4 months since their upgrade to 24 bit. I can assure u that Twilo's sound system at the moment edges Crobars. Straight from the horses mouth (Steve Dash- the man behind phazon) a genius if u ask me.

Originally posted by pod:

Phazon isn't unique to twilo, the system in crobar is a Phazon Inc. installation as well...a much better install than twilo in my experience...

Turbosound isn't all that, so I think Twilo/crobar/Level will retain the title as #1 sound system for a bit longer...

pod, I was in Twilo for the last time on

Friday Dec.8th watchin Deep Dish and pretty much every other friday before that... I got to Miami on the 16th, and hit Crobar to catch Deep Dish again on Wed. 20th and I can tell you... There is a lil difference... Twilo's Phazon will shake ur soul... The soundwaves will go thru ur body like electricity thru water... Its fuckin unreal... I guess u have to feel it to beleive it! Now, Crobar sounds pretty damn good, but my soul was kept unshaken.. hehehe

just my .02 ..... cwm34.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

I think this is exactly what we need, a nice classy crowd with awesome music. Does anybody remember BarRoom. I wish there was another club like that around. The last thing we need is another club like Space, its all the same concept.

the latest news is that fuel will be opening within the next 2 weeks...padilla will be the resident spinning generally from 10-10 on fri and sat with guest DJ's/talent....if you were at Space on NYE from 6am-8am..padilla unleashed a sample of what fuel's musical format will be...a high energy combination of trance,happy house, deep house, and even some old school breaks...it the 2 hours at space are any indication of what fuel will be...look out!!

just to let you know - padillia is only the after hours resident on saturdays begining at 6am - dunno where you got your info from but here are the facts. they are going to try an assortment of residents including myself.

=)

Archived