Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friendship is just a word...

atomicapples

Originally posted by dgmodel

nobody said anything about "crazy..."

however youre going to honesly sit there and tell me youre not depressed???

Actually how can you ever be sure of his attitude if he obviously jokes around about his emotions quite often? I place high value on a person's expressive behaviour and nature. If their word becomes meaningless or untrue I would not accept such behaviours.

i guess youre right... however i was basic my claims, strictly on convo's we've had in the past... i know this schmoe on a personal level, not just from cp... but in any event we've come to the conclusion that i was talking to someone else... oh well... however you absolutely do have a point...

Originally posted by weyes

it's not right to mock or degrade people who have actual medical illnesses by comparing them with people who simply have no respect for others :no: .

zyprexa manufacturer eli lilly, came out and said today that zyprexa causes diabetes...

Originally posted by dgmodel

are you on this or know someone who is??? you seem awfully concerned with it... there should be more info on the co. site or on a search engine if neccassarry...

no and no, but there's a lot of misinformation out there, and that's something of which i'm always looking to have less in my life (and i like to help out others, whenever i can) :) .