Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much is your favorite drink at your fave club/bar?

weyes

on the heels of phattie's "favorite drink?" thread, i'm posting a "how much is your favorite drink at your favorite club/bar?" thread.

i don't drink, so it's not an issue for me; i can just tell you that water costs $4 some places i go. one thing i miss about new york is the yummy tap water :( (in general, not just in clubs. i hate the taste of bottled water :yuck: . twilo had a water fountain - a nice idea, but you couldn't ever get to it :tongue: ).

my best friend's favorite drink - double absolut and red bull - costs him $20 at either red or spundae, the two clubs we hit most; they're owned and run by the same folks. he's a big guy, so it takes a lot to get him going, and, at $20 a drink, that leaves his wallet a helluva lot lighter at the end of the night.

seriously, though, $20 for a drink??? i think that's ridiculous. what are yours going for, and where?

Originally posted by weyes

on the heels of phattie's "favorite drink?" thread, i'm posting a "how much is your favorite drink at your favorite club/bar?" thread.

i don't drink, so it's not an issue for me; i can just tell you that water costs $4 some places i go. one thing i miss about new york is the yummy tap water :( (in general, not just in clubs. i hate the taste of bottled water :yuck: . twilo had a water fountain - a nice idea, but you couldn't ever get to it :tongue: ).

my best friend's favorite drink - double absolut and red bull - costs him $20 at either red or spundae, the two clubs we hit most; they're owned and run by the same folks. he's a big guy, so it takes a lot to get him going, and, at $20 a drink, that leaves his wallet a helluva lot lighter at the end of the night.

seriously, though, $20 for a drink??? i think that's ridiculous. what are yours going for, and where?

favorite drink fav club......a free one >>preferable a captian morgan and sprite

Originally posted by weyes

on the heels of phattie

...hye...careful down there...;)

...grey goose and tonic range from $6 - $10...but lately, i'm diggin the sangria at my friend's bar...he charges $7.50/glass but fortunately, i gets my drinks for free..:D

Originally posted by copahc

I like red bull and vodka alot, and it's usually around $10...

But I went to a bar last Thursday that was servin it up for $2.50!!!! :eek:

where was it that cheap?

'k, so far my friend is drinking the most expensive drink. no fair :mad::( !