Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Lurkers

kaydup

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I have been called the do anything girl on this thread and it has 80 posts and privatedancer shows up and I didn't even know about it??? I'm slacking here, I think I need to get with it!

Okay, guys I am leaving here in 15 minutes to go to a second job interview. Very nervous since I am going to be sitting with 3 guys all deciding whether or not to pay me the $$ they think I deserve. Or even to accept me into the company. I'm ready to throw up right now....:vomit2:

Never mind the fact that I am going to Legal Seafoods and I won't get the chance to eat anything because they will be grilling the shit out of me. I'm so hungry too!:(

Originally posted by prplhz

Okay, so I have been called the do anything girl on this thread and it has 80 posts and privatedancer shows up and I didn't even know about it??? I'm slacking here, I think I need to get with it!

Okay, guys I am leaving here in 15 minutes to go to a second job interview. Very nervous since I am going to be sitting with 3 guys all deciding whether or not to pay me the $$ they think I deserve. Or even to accept me into the company. I'm ready to throw up right now....:vomit2:

Never mind the fact that I am going to Legal Seafoods and I won't get the chance to eat anything because they will be grilling the shit out of me. I'm so hungry too!:(

Yeah, this thread was keeping me so entertained late at work yesterday... it was a life-saver.

Kick ass at the interview Jess! Nothing to be nervous about, just be yourself and things will be fine. Get something easy to munch on at Legal's that isn't too smelly/messy and you'll be good as gold!

If you get the job, drinks are on you next week! :D

Originally posted by unclefester401

Good luck Jess, just relax and you'll do fine. What's the interview for?

Thanks, I am so nervous it's hard to think about relaxing. It's for a tax credit financial manager position at this company here in Boston. The best pert is they are one of my audit clients so I sort of know them, but this job is a huge deal. It will give me almost a 20K raise in salary and get me a dream position.:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Ahhh- GOOD LUCK!!!!! :D Call me when you get back if you can talk!