Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Building club in TN what does it need to be like LA, Miami, and NYC clubs?

jeffreyscott

I don't know what kind of club you are building, but 2 levels or rooms is always a good thing. Concentrate on sound ( I design sound systems by the way) and promotions. Make sure your dj knows what time it is and is versatile. Finally the most important thing about NYC clubs is the crowd- that is what makes a NYC club great in my opinion- as a dj, the crowds in NYC are phenomenal- here is Miami they are great too- so you need to find a way to attract that crowd to Tennessee- Good Luck! Why not just come to Miami and join the downtown renaissance! If you want to speak further- PM me.

cwm5.gif well, as a dj, sound system design and lighting is first priority... second of all who is going to play the music?, third, what crowd you want to attract? fourth of all, location is a must, fifth, make sure you have seating available! (every once in awhile we like to sit down) sixth of all, make sure you have a curtious staff, good tenders and cool doorman once you set this up, your on your way ....... good luck and make sure you have a good vibe, it dosen't work if you don't

Archived