Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MODEL - hip hop @ nerve every Sunday night with Hercule

nervemaimi

MODEL - hip hop @ nerve every Sunday night with Hercules

every Sunday night it's the return of the infamous "model" hip hop party that used to be a chaos...........this is one of the best hip hop parties on the beach .........loads of models and hot chicks............NO THUGS OR GOLD TEETH...................DJ JUAN MEJIA & RADAMUS ON THE DECKS...............THE PROMOTERS ARE MARK LEVENTHAL, GEORGE MORRIS, SEAN SALADINO (MYNT) & ALAN ROTH (RUMI)

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

How weird it would be to be the door guy that had to tell a group of thugs they can't come in. I wouldn't want that job.

I guess you need to pay a couple cops outside ... the door guy at Bed on Mondays makes tons of $$$ :eek: ... :hat:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrjoebudious

No Thugs?

I guess I can't go

How weird it would be to be the door guy that had to tell a group of thugs they can't come in. I wouldn't want that job.

my i suggest hiring me and the hog. We use to exactly that in college. Well hogs club if you even looked half black or had a black name YOU WEREN'T GETTING IN... lol, it was NC don't ask. but at my club, no thugs allowed no matter what the skin color was.. Man i miss bashing them in front of the cops, then the cops would jack them. Though the day i got a gun pulled on me, i knew i had to quit.... Mad brawls would start...

but it was fun.. I even use to make fun of their clothes.. Some dudes were cool and I'd let them cut the line and come in, if they go home and change their clothes.. It got so bad the Naacp got involved..

Hey hog, u got a membership card:laugh: