Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another SPACE f'up

sgtfury

the latest in club Space's quest to improve thier image...absolutely has to be illegal...one "security" staff hangs out in or near the mens bathrooms and then when he someone who looks "guilty" go into a stall, he stands on the adjacent toilet and shines his flashlight into the stall demanding to know whats going on...i got the shit scared out of me when I was trying to take a piss on NYE...that is about the last thing that I wanted to have happen in a place I just paid 40 bucks to get into..

cwm2.gif Ha! Ya drugs are illegal.... I guess every place that has a restroom should have meat heads flashing lights in the stall "just in case" he might flush out some drugs....Brilliant. That should stop the drug use! Drugs are everywhere all the time. This approach to stoping drugs just makes the club look pathetic....sorry, more pathetic. cwm27.gif

------------------

Dragon-04.gif

[This message has been edited by attomic (edited 01-02-2001).]

Erm drugs are illegal, if the club doesn't at least try to stop drug use in the club it will be shut down... so whats the problem? Do you think they should have a stall selling E's and Coke or something?

They are only doing their jobs, be realistic.

Yes; invading someone’s privacy and assuming; they are consuming drugs is “justified’.It is this “rational” thinking; that proves once again how idiotic management at Space is.

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm43.gif

SHgit, the only bad experience I've had in Space was they took away my glowsticks, but that was way before they banned them.. I'm talkin mid July... I got really pissed, but I just hope nothing this ridiculous happens to me... cwm21.gifcwm10.gif Lookin into the stalls... that is just fucked up... cwm21.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

De Caracas para el mundo!! estedecaracas.jpg

shadow huh? cwm27.gif

I for one wouldn't like someone flashing a light at me when I'm in the john. that's personal time there. if they're so concerned about what's going on in the bathroom, then take the damn doors off of the stall. well...then there would be no privacy for those that have to "park it". hey that's what they did in the former Edge in Ft.Laud.

personally, i could care less cause space sucks and i don't go there. but that's my input.

------------------

Phrankdaphunk

• 2 weeks later...

cwm43.gif

can you say invasion of privacy.... damn i hear a lawsuit comming on.... why dosen't that happen to me.... ooooohhhhh i would be ppppiiissssedddddd

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

[This message has been edited by ravepapa13 (edited 01-11-2001).]

Archived