Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Week Is Gonna Kill Me.............factory?!!!!!!!!

Guys, it looks like The Metro Lounge Family is gonna finish off our crazy week like the "old days";) ......................SOUND FACTORY!!!!:D

THIS is what the week looks like:

thursday - GRAND OPENING IN NEW YORK CITY @VUE (Formally club 151) with RICHIE RYDELL &ROVEEN...............if you are in Jersey thursday JOE GEORGIO @METRO LOUNGE

FRIDAY - RETROMETRO @METRO LOUNGE w/ KTU BROADCASTING LIVE!

SATURDAY- SOUTH PARK..............MERGE VIP CARD GIVAWAY (200 will be given away, and you GET THE ACTUAL VIP CARD no voucher, no gimmicks , no bull!) AND 1ST TIME APPEARANCE OF RICHIE RYDELL & OUR PAL TOMMY D'S BURFDAY!!!!

plus we have a BIG surprise for everyone..............hot off the press.........WELCOME TO SUMMER 2003 MERGE CD vol #1 RECORDED LIVE by RICHIE RYDELL just this passed monday, AS PK SAYS.........it kicks ass!!!!! All your favorite Metro/richie songs, and some surprise jams that will be HUGE songs this summer.AWSOME DISC!The first time it will be given out will be this saturday @ south park!

THEN AFTER SOUTH PARK.............

OUR LONG OVER DUE RETURN TO ..................................THE FACTORY!!!!!! and RYDELL your coming with us!:D

get ready everyone!

Originally posted by ml2k3

Guys, it looks like The Metro Lounge Family is gonna finish off our crazy week like the "old days";) ......................SOUND FACTORY!!!!:D

THIS is what the week looks like:

thursday - GRAND OPENING IN NEW YORK CITY @VUE (Formally club 151) with RICHIE RYDELL &ROVEEN...............if you are in Jersey thursday JOE GEORGIO @METRO LOUNGE

FRIDAY - RETROMETRO @METRO LOUNGE w/ KTU BROADCASTING LIVE!

SATURDAY- SOUTH PARK..............MERGE VIP CARD GIVAWAY (200 will be given away, and you GET THE ACTUAL VIP CARD no voucher, no gimmicks , no bull!) AND 1ST TIME APPEARANCE OF RICHIE RYDELL & OUR PAL TOMMY D'S BURFDAY!!!!

plus we have a BIG surprise for everyone..............hot off the press.........WELCOME TO SUMMER 2003 MERGE CD vol #1 RECORDED LIVE by RICHIE RYDELL just this passed monday, AS PK SAYS.........it kicks ass!!!!! All your favorite Metro/richie songs, and some surprise jams that will be HUGE songs this summer.AWSOME DISC!The first time it will be given out will be this saturday @ south park!

THEN AFTER SOUTH PARK.............

OUR LONG OVER DUE RETURN TO ..................................THE FACTORY!!!!!! and RYDELL your coming with us!:D

get ready everyone!

Do they give Senior Citizen's discounts now at the Factory? :confused: Get there before 4 or something?

Originally posted by ml2k3

Kermzy, i asked factory if they would give a discount for the "old folks" cause i was gonna invite you and your "partner"................:;)

That's okay, I don't need a discount, my "partner" has a life-time membership. I think PDK has one too! I had one, but I willed it to someone else, those days are done!!!! Kaput! Phooey!

Have fun though!!!! :jar:

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaactoryyyyyyy.............

I will be heading out after Taste, with my new sidekick Tigger...

Rod... Tell Dave to start touching his fingertips together, cross his eyes.. and do the early call out...

"Nu gooys wanna goo tooo faaagtoreeeeeeeeee......."

Bus will be there...

Waiting anxiously for the krew...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Rod... Tell Dave to start touching his fingertips together, cross his eyes.. and do the early call out...

LOL LOL HA HA HA....................I CAN PICTURE IT ALREADY ILL KEEP YA POSTED VIA SMOKE SIGNAL FROM ACOSS THE STATE....................

digga burfday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APRIL 13th EArly SunDaY MORNIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!